</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

However, hope springs eternal.

So does stupidity, freezing rain and wet garbage. :mad: :mad: </font>

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Oh good grief, we've been through this before! You weren't playing me. :rolleyes: :mad:

Aren't I?? :confused: :confused:

Oh yeah - that's right - it is Snickers who yet again owes me a turn!!

But since you keep getting the blame anyway how about a game so I can have jsut cause??!! tongue.gif

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Oh good grief, we've been through this before! You weren't playing me. :rolleyes: :mad:

Aren't I?? :confused: :confused:

Oh yeah - that's right - it is Snickers who yet again owes me a turn!!

But since you keep getting the blame anyway how about a game so I can have jsut cause??!! tongue.gif

Hey Axe, just why are you driving your tanks across the map? You must be averaging close to one dead tank per turn. Quite an accomplishment. And I think you lost two more to 'shreks the past turn. *snicker* I hope you get reinforcements so I can kill them too. *snicker* *snicker*

Which golf game do you play?

Hey Axe, just why are you driving your tanks across the map? You must be averaging close to one dead tank per turn. Quite an accomplishment. And I think you lost two more to 'shreks the past turn. *snicker* I hope you get reinforcements so I can kill them too. *snicker* *snicker*

Alll rooooooooiiiiiighhhttyyyyy MAGGGGGGGGGOOOOTZ!

I come home from work 'specting to sling 'splodies and what do I find in my in box?????? Nada. Not a single turn. What are you girls doing? Send me a turn! :mad:

And did you maggots notice that there is a new tank sim that will be offered by BF.C? Probably not. A good whack with a 2x4 is what you need. :mad:

Alll rooooooooiiiiiighhhttyyyyy MAGGGGGGGGGOOOOTZ!

I come home from work 'specting to sling 'splodies and what do I find in my in box?????? Nada. Not a single turn. What are you girls doing? Send me a turn! :mad:

And did you maggots notice that there is a new tank sim that will be offered by BF.C? Probably not. A good whack with a 2x4 is what you need. :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

I just finished installing my new nvidia 6800 card. I have fog in CM!!

And I play Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Challenge (6). Kicks Tiger's ass even though it's six years old.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

I just finished installing my new nvidia 6800 card. I have fog in CM!!

And I play Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Challenge (6). Kicks Tiger's ass even though it's six years old.