What MasterGoodale would do if he was the president of the Cheery Waffle Thread

_Axe_

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mgd.JPG

Hmmm. Maybe I should reconsider my beer of choice lately. And no, this isn't me you losers. I am, however on number three. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And although I say this at the risk of sounding like a broken record

<font size=300>I RULE</font size = 300>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hmmm. Maybe I should reconsider my beer of choice lately. And no, this isn't me you losers. I am, however on number three. :mad: :mad: :mad:

And although I say this at the risk of sounding like a broken record

<font size=300>I RULE</font size = 300>

<font size=300>U LIE R</font size = 300>

RRRRRR ARGARGARGAR GGGGGG G H! What a day/night of drinking! :mad: A bunch of us went to Hooters in between my math class and baking 2 class yesterday. I had about 4 Newcastles in 45 minutes (mocks Axe, "Oooo, I'm on number 3 MGD" :mad: ) then I went to Baking class, got a half a cup of coffee from the lobby and filled the rest with brandy from the liquor cabinet in class. Drank it. :mad: Got another one. Drank it. :mad: I think I had another one after that! :mad: Then class ended!! Four of us went to my house. I had 3 Bud Lights!!! I sent someone to the store. They got an 18 pack of Budweiser!!! I drank 6 or 7 of those!!!! GAR AGRAR ARGARRRRRRRRRR RGAR AGR AGRAGRAGR GGG!

I RULE!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

RRRRRR ARGARGARGAR GGGGGG G H! What a day/night of drinking! :mad: A bunch of us went to Hooters in between my math class and baking 2 class yesterday. I had about 4 Newcastles in 45 minutes (mocks Axe, "Oooo, I'm on number 3 MGD" :mad: ) then I went to Baking class, got a half a cup of coffee from the lobby and filled the rest with brandy from the liquor cabinet in class. Drank it. :mad: Got another one. Drank it. :mad: I think I had another one after that! :mad: Then class ended!! Four of us went to my house. I had 3 Bud Lights!!! I sent someone to the store. They got an 18 pack of Budweiser!!! I drank 6 or 7 of those!!!! GAR AGRAR ARGARRRRRRRRRR RGAR AGR AGRAGRAGR GGG!

I RULE!!!!! :mad:

I would not disagree with that statement.

The most ignorant display of drinking I have ever seen was a roommate in university who was an Olympic-class long distance runner and a scholarship winner too boot. He ended up pretty much turning into an alcoholic pothead.

In his second week at university someone idiot introduced him to the wonders of the boilermaker. He proceeded to do six of them. Big deal, you may say.

Well, the six beers were tall cans and the shots dropped in them were shots of 151 proof rum.

He drank the six of them in 20 minutes -- roughly the equivalent of 20 drinks.

The last I saw of him that evening, he was in his underwear choking the floor's residence assistant.

Anyone ever done a Century Club?

The first time was in university. We sealed off the floor and had about 20 people -- mix of guys and gals. We had three couches and some chairs and a large amp with mic. The timekeeper was the emcee. Between shots we took turns getting up and telling a joke or singing a song. Super fun time.

Ranks up there with the 'Red Death' events. Ten guys, ten bucks each.

Ingredients:

66 of vodka

litre of fortified white wine (20 per cent)

litre of fortified red wine (20 per cent)

optional pint of cherry brandy

one container of cherry Kool-Aid crystals

industrial sized bucket

three bags of ice

top up with water from the shower

two packages of cherry Halls if it was cold season

a mug

Dip the mug in and have at 'er. Homecoming weekend in 1992 and I was the only one out of the ten to make it to the Trooper concert. One guy went to a movie matinee and passed out. The others passed out/threw up/got in fights with guys from other houses.

Next day I said to the guy next door (who didn't do the Red Death), 'Were you at the Trooper show?'

'I stood next to you all night next to the amp at the front of the stage.'

D'oh.

You could always tell who was on it by the red Kool-Aid lips.

One time we did it on the front lawn of the residence with a couple of couches out. The campus police would walk by and the bucket was behind one of the couches, so we'd all put our mugs down. On the ground. With the dirt. And the grass. When a friend tried to "bucket chug" we were all yelling 'No!'. Most of it poured down the front of his shirt on each side of his mouth. He also got a mouthful of clotted dirt.

Good times.

Ahhh, college. I have hazy memories of 36 double screwdrivers when a girlfriend broke up with me. At least that is what they told me I did, besides vomit (That's good: it lets you drink more!)

Then you go to Krystals (White Castle for Yankees) and get as many grease sliders as your system can handle, then throw those up too.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Does ANYONE know where I could get the Fat Man and Little Boy earrings that Watson showed, for my wife. We laughed our butts off about that one. OMG. Most folks I know wouldn't get it, but those that would, well, would.

Sorry, Bad news. I could not find them on ebay or a cursory search on the web.

[ August 20, 2004, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Sushi and saki have to be one of the best combinations of alcohol and food. Ahh, I'm nearly sated. Time for some Agavero....

I would disagree with you in both theory and praxis.

*retch*

Elevensees and feelin' fine! :mad: :mad: smile.gifsmile.gif :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Does ANYONE know where I could get the Fat Man and Little Boy earrings that Watson showed, for my wife. We laughed our butts off about that one. OMG. Most folks I know wouldn't get it, but those that would, well, would.

Some will understand.....

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Sushi and saki have to be one of the best combinations of alcohol and food. Ahh, I'm nearly sated. Time for some Agavero....

I would disagree with you in both theory and praxis.

*retch*

Elevensees and feelin' fine! :mad: smile.gif :mad: </font>