Also new to series

Matt H

Hey guys,

Just wanted to make my first post here, I've ordered the Combat Mission Anthology and should be here sometime this week, I had followed the game since its conception years ago, always interested in it but I never bought the full version, only played the demos but after playing a game called Hearts of Iron, a macro ww2 strategy game, I wanted to delve back into micromanagement and it not be some Command & Conquer hack, if you know what I mean.

I see a lot of small graphic and other fixes to the game, is there a site that hosts all the fixes or anything, also, are there any large mod updates where a team has redone a lot of the graphics, I've seen most are just modifications to a couple vehicles and not to many of them, so some will look good after you update and some won't.

Anyway, I hope to maybe help out with the mod community when I get time, I'm a 3d modeller/texture artist.

So, thanks and hope to delve into the game smile.gif

Horray! Another potential mod artist!

The most successful mod site is:

www.cmmods.com

Get yourself signed in and go wandering the site.

A couple ambitious mod updates are completed or in the works (Crete/Ardennes/Pacific) but a fair amount of the game can also be upgraded piece by piece. For instance Juju has redone ALL of the guns and mgs in the game - a must have mod set! Just with my mods (MikeyD) you can replace all the Stug Fs and Stug Gs, and all the Valentines, and replace all of your sky art... twice over! Wicky has made snowy winter mods to a great bulk of the Allied equipment. A herculean feat.