Nor drop feet foremost through the floor

Into an empty space........

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Stop sucking up to the Ladies and send me that damn setup. Git

I am at work you fish-lipped, slack-jawed oaf!!!, but fear not, when I return home this day a scenario from the new game will be on its way. Maybe we can even FINISH one.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

As the proud lady of my former leige, I welcome you to our humble digs.

Nidan

You realize that (grammatically speaking) you have opened yourself to some serious abuse with this sentence.

Fortunately (for you), I received CMAK yesterday and the afterglow of it's delights has caused me to feel merciful and compassionate.

Now now Boggs (Spelt not Bolded because I have no idea what you are). Instead of retreating like that, why dont you take your time and write a long post on this topic

"Me and the afterglow

-How I got in touch with my feminine side,

a short essay by Boggs"

Anyway, methinks Nidan aka "the proud lady" is very very fortunate that this particular incarnation of the M.B.T. is nearing its end...

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Nidan

You realize that (grammatically speaking) you have opened yourself to some serious abuse with this sentence.

Fortunately (for you), I received CMAK yesterday and the afterglow of it's delights has caused me to feel merciful and compassionate. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SheWhoMustBeObeyed:

Hi boys, just wanted you to know that Boo has told me many things about you all. Many, many, many, many, many things.

So I want you to know I will be keeping my eye on you all...

especially you Shaw.

I am sure that Boo has told you nothing but wonderfull things about me, and anything that wasnt entirely wonderful is probably a rant caused by the fish chowder between his ears, and the fact that he cannot beat me in a game of CM.

Please accept my humblest of sympathies. </font>

dalem, I don't know how you did it, but the very day CMAK shows up on my doorstep, I start coming down with the flu. We're not even playing a PBEM so no chance of you sending the virus there. I can only blame it on your continued presence here. Wash your hands before posting next time.

Too damn tired to even install the thing.

Bastiche.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Assign names to your body parts, like “winkie”.

Now sod off.

I am sure that Boo has told you nothing but wonderfull things about me, and anything that wasnt entirely wonderful is probably a rant caused by the fish chowder between his ears, and the fact that he cannot beat me in a game of CM.

Please accept my humblest of sympathies.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, turn it down a notch there, Sparky. Any more sugary and you'll render the board diabetic.

And as for flaunting your CM skills around like some blowzy dowager waving her tattered boa, I've beaten you. At least once, I think.

Aaaahhh...here's to snow and force protection. Base closed, so merrily I will sit in front of the comp for the remainder of the day slaughtering things under the North African sun.

Nidan where the heck are we, did I send a turn last or you? If it was you, send it again, I seemed to have misplaced it or somefink.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Yes, but I'm a Swedish lawyer. Nothing like the ambulance chasing ilk you get over there. Think Swedish chef to get a mental image of my work....

Yes, indeed, the Muppet that couldn't cook brings to mind many sparkling mental images of your work.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Nidan

Fortunately (for you), I received CMAK yesterday and the afterglow of it's delights has caused me to feel merciful and compassionate. </font>

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Aaaahhh...here's to snow and force protection. Base closed, so merrily I will sit in front of the comp for the remainder of the day slaughtering things under the North African sun.

Ah, the few, the proud, the easily hampered by inclement weather...THE MARINES!

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Ah, the few, the proud, the easily hampered by inclement weather...THE MARINES! </font>

Hortlund

You have been fortunate this time.

Try back on Monday.

Who IS responsible for this...fellow?

Really, someone needs to teach him some manners, and I would hate for it to be me. You are on the short list boy. Dont go adressing me with your yappings again unless you are prepared to back up your sad attempts at wit with an equally pathetic setup.

Originally posted by SheWhoMustBeObeyed:

Hi boys, just wanted you to know that Boo has told me many things about you all. Many, many, many, many, many things.

So I want you to know I will be keeping my eye on you all...

especially you Shaw.

Tis but too true that the fairest flowers are nutured still and bloom their best above a bank of manure.

See we now this blossom pale, how even here amid the ordure and the filth, does yet offer a vision of better things and takes us far from this midden with her words.

Especially those expressing suspicion about Shaw, which is spot on.

Welcome, SheWhoMustBeObeyed, who I will liken unto a Rose, because your posting sweetens the air in this den of vulgarians, and because it's way shorter to use than 'She Who Must Be Obeyed'. And because, I judge, that you are more like unto a rose than the harsh and judgemental figure that Boo paints for us.

lenakonrad!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

*gasp for air*

HAHAHAhahahahahhahahAhahAHaHAHAHHAHAHAHAha

oh dear, I think I broke my nose.

Setup is coming your way. We'll have to do it PBEM since I have no intention of staying up to 5am just to whop your be-hind in a tcp-session.