Operations

Salkin

I know this one has no given answer but....

There is alot of talk about the different cool scenarios made by the many talented members of this community (unlike me who contribute hot air...) but I was wondering about Operations.

If you have alot of time on your hands do you play an Operation or a Scenario...in other words which do you prefer ?

I am not interested in the HUGE ones Rune puts together on his days off , but rather the medium or small ones.

Recommend something plz smile.gif .

Swedish Greetings from

Salkin

(Maybe this one should be in the scenario Forum ...)

I almost always play operations. I think it is because I enjoy the larger scope of operations. In a masochistic sort of way, I enjoyed playing the Tractor Works operation in CMBB, where it took my crappy computer an hour to calculate a turn (you can always read a book, or do the laundry). I've finished most of the ones that come with the game, so I should probably look into to downloading some new ones.