Ailing without CMAK, MasterGoodale and Cheery Threats

_Axe_

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Okay, so if I get CMAK tonight, who is first up?

Preferences for the battle?

First one to post gets the first setup.

Since I just pasted you 88-12 in the demo, you owe me a rematch. Operation: Santa Maria Infante, I'm US, you're the bad guys.

The other guys can take the Nina and the Pinta.

Originally posted by Snarker:

If he gets CMAK today, technically Mike is the last maggot to receive it. It's a small consolation, but it's something.

It's nothing you pillock - read above - <big><big>I GOT MINE</big></big> a dozen posts before you wrote this little fantasy!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

So much for all the good thinking that's been done today - all it takes is one maggot to lower the tone, and Peanut and chocolate bar is always happy to provie!! :mad: :mad:

On a chronological note I'm happy to confirm that tomorrow is, indeed, another day! :D

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

If he gets CMAK today, technically Mike is the last maggot to receive it. It's a small consolation, but it's something.

It's nothing you pillock - read above - <big><big>I GOT MINE</big></big> a dozen posts before you wrote this little fantasy!! :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

AXE - you cruiser of the Bournville Boulevard - have you considered trying this link?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Soddy, you gitwit! UPS does not track international packages past them getting on a plane or hitting a border. Something about you ferners and TNT. :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

AXE - you cruiser of the Bournville Boulevard - have you considered trying this link?

Soddy, you gitwit! UPS does not track international packages past them getting on a plane or hitting a border. Something about you ferners and TNT. :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

It's nothing you pillock - read above - <big><big>I GOT MINE</big></big> a dozen posts before you wrote this little fantasy!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You nitwit, you may have received CMAK, but you got it in TOMORROW. </font>

Speaking of gangbanged, don't you owe me a turn or did the last one hurt too much? It was laced with angry, unstable nitro. :mad: :mad:

Perhaps it was laced with angry nitro, but since it's only TURN ONE I think you're full of ****e. :mad: Soon, you will be filled with Deranged, Rancid, Flaming Molten TNT with Puss and Maggots!!!!!!!

:mad: I porked your entire family. :mad: I rule and you suck. :mad: I am a Ninja and you are a Pirate. :mad:

Puss Flask! :mad:

I guess that makes you a pig then!

Horrible Dave - send me a setup you maggot - I haven't played any of the scenarios so you can pick one you haven't done yet, and it's going to be hours before I'm home from work & ready to rock! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

Speaking of gangbanged, don't you owe me a turn or did the last one hurt too much? It was laced with angry, unstable nitro.

Perhaps it was laced with angry nitro, but since it's only TURN ONE I think you're full of ****e. Soon, you will be filled with Deranged, Rancid, Flaming Molten TNT with Puss and Maggots!!!!!!!

:mad: I porked your entire family. :mad: I rule and you suck. :mad: I am a Ninja and you are a Pirate. :mad:

Puss Flask! :mad: </font>