Panther for Ardennes in US Markings, where to find

I've got it installed but I've got no idea of the bitmap numbers.

E-mail me if you can figure out what they are and I'll extract them.

Edit: Bugger I'm on a mac so they're in installed in resource files, not easily extracted a la CMBB.

[ July 01, 2003, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Wicky ]

gas50809ms.jpeg

Sorted Check your mail

Just read they did em like that cos they couldn't find enough legit Sherman's for the job and that they mistakenly rode round in jeeps four up when regs said 3 up max. One lot of infiltrators were shot on sight for wearing the wrong boots!. Otto Skorzeny was cleared at his trial because of the testimony of a French/English resistance leader (White Rabbit) who used the cross dressing ploy when breaking into a prison.

[ July 01, 2003, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Wicky ]

I have been doing some research on this matter.

There were 5 Panthers plus a captured Sherman as part of Kampfgruppe X, CO Willi Hardiek.

There were also 5 Stugs, in US markings, as part of Kampfgruppe V, CO Hauptmann Scherff.

There two Kampfgruppes, plus a pure infantry gruppe, were part of Panzer Brigade 150 under command of the legendary Otto Skorzeny.

No question for you, would you like an option as part of Tom's Ardennes/Battle of the Bulge mod the ability to have German troops, maybe using FJ models, in US Army uniforms?

The CMMOS aspect is very simple but I would like some modders help with the Stugs, I got a picture of it, and maybe putting US Army stars on the German truck.

I would use AndrewTF's cold weather uniforms.

MikeT

Originally posted by Dazooz:

Wow!

Thanks for that link Kingfish! For some reason, I've never visited that site and it's great!

You said it all Tiger... :D

Can't wait to start playing these.

Brilliant. ;)

[ July 02, 2003, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Richie ]