CMAK Ignored by MACWORLD's 2003 Game Hall of Fame--Protest!

Last year Peter Cohen (The Game Room columnist) utterly ignored CMBB in the MACWORLD 2002 Game Hall of Fame. That was bad enough, but he did the same thing again this year to CMAK in MACWORLD's 2003 Game Hall of Fame (January 2004 issue). I don't know whether the guy's profoundly ignorant, hates real wargames, refuses to write about non OS X games or what, but it seems to me insane for him to not even mention a widely acclaimed wargame which was first developed on a Mac, then ported to PC. Maybe BFC got lost (irony) among a plethora of Mac game developers out there?!

I think, especially in light of CMAK's massive recognition in the PC community, it's time for a little grass roots campaign to clue in Peter Cohen and his MACWORLD bosses, not to mention the readers there. Please express your concerns here: letters@macworld.com

Regards,

John Kettler

[ January 31, 2004, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]

I think they had an editorial a while ago that said they weren't going to write about anything except OSX based software. This was probably around the time that apple said they would make machines that could boot into 9 anymore.

I don't recall them saying much about CMBO, either, but I might not have been a subscriber then.