BMP list required...

Bogdan

Hello all,

Is anybody here kind enough to give here some info about the BMP number list for CMAK. In particular, I'm looking for the buildings (small, big and church).

How many building of each type exist for the Italy theater ? Do we have a parallel with CMBB ?

Thanks in advance smile.gif

I think you meant "requested" rather than "required".

If you scroll through the bmp folder, the buildings are easy enough to find. Or, download the new terrain mods at cmmods.com - that would narrow down the number of bmps you have to sort through

If necessary, draw the numbers on the bmps, go into the editor, and write down the building types.

Let us know your results. :D

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I think you meant "requested" rather than "required".

If you scroll through the bmp folder, the buildings are easy enough to find. Or, download the new terrain mods at cmmods.com - that would narrow down the number of bmps you have to sort through

If necessary, draw the numbers on the bmps, go into the editor, and write down the building types.

Let us know your results. :D

hi hi... ...sorry for bad english... :D

I will try your method, thanks Michael. I will inform the CM community about my project... ...but shhhh !! It's a secret for the moment. ;)