We have Quick Battles, how about Quick Operations?

I greatly prefer to play operations over battles. But there aren't many operations available to play.

One thing I am considering, should I run out of good ops to play, is trying a 'quick operation'. That is, I'll pick a pre-made ops map, agree on a number of battles and a point total, and then purchase units. I know there are a few players out there doing this now, but I have not tried it yet myself. It seems you have to agree with your opponent on various different rules for which units can be purchased, when they can appear, etc.

I'd like to see this option fully supported in the new CM engine.

bummer!!! The advancements of the CMBB/AK quick-battles ability to load in custom maps was a monumental step forward, this is a great shame that quick-operations cant be made possible. FYI Runyan99 I hope to have that carentan operation ready by weekend, will let you know