In the Forum the Fools Come and Go, Talking of Challenges to Peng, You Know

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Crap.

All my beer is over at dalem's house.

And the bastiche hasn't even sent me a turn!

Papa

Speaking of which, I was just reading about the new game from BFC, "Down in Flames"? It's all about the Army Air Corps.

I thought it was about dalem's dating history.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Now I'm going to go eat rice and drink beer.

Papa

Don't forget to put some gunpowder on the rice. </font>

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

I think I get it.

Joe isn't saying he doesn't understand. Joe is saying he doesn't get it.

Not surprising, Joe. Don't feel bad though. I mean after all, still wanting to get it puts you ahead of most guys your age.

Papa

And if I read your post correctly, you only think you get it.

Very disturbing mental imagery...

10:30 on a Thursday evening and there are no turns in my In box.

I can only assume that it's because everyone is too emotionally drained from the Friends finale.

That's okay. I know how sensitive you ladies are.

p.s. I knew Rachel would stay with Ross, but the Bings having twins came right out of left field!

Boo,

Only a fruitcake (and I'm talking about one of those old fruitcakes that's been passed from hand to hand at Xmas for years because nobody is willing to crack the seal on the thing) from Ohio would watch drivel like the friends finale.

Though I have to admit I thought Monica had stepped on either the duckling or the chick...

Check your inbox again. If you don't have a turn from me then something is rotten in Washington state again.

Papa

We keep trying to rent Lars out as cheap labor to other states. The idea being of course that once he's off Minnesota soil, we bar the gates and refuse to readmit him. One time we almost got Ecuador to take him off our hands. Unfortunately, they wised up at the last minute. Personally, I think somebody has been ratting us out.

Still no turn? Shall I resend?

Papa

[ May 06, 2004, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Papa Khann ]

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Therefore ... The SSN known as Parebellum (spelt but not bolded) is now and shall be considered a Serf of the CessPool.

Stop!

His elevation to Serf is not valid. In spite of Joe's notorious pedantry the name of the candidate is not correctly spelt. It should be 'Para-' not 'Pare-'.

Until such time as the error is corrected Parabellum's status is SSN with all that that entails.

Alright deviants, I'm breaking into the Peng thread. What do you have to say about that? Anyone want to play a PBEM game? Just to make you feel better about it, it will be my first PBEM CM game--so, you pick the game (CMBO, CMBB, or CMAK), map, and force strength--and then kick my ass--or will you? I figure you can't talk to much s**t about my ability until you've beat me.

sagert@lifesci.ucsb.edu

Cheers to cold beer(s),

J