***Old Mod Posted - TomCHQ's Bulge Mod Complete***

David I

Many of you have seen and used Tom's mods. Elements of his Bulge mod are available in my CMETO ubermod and in Junk-to-Drive's "Open terrain" mod. His Website is now defunct (you can get to it at the Wargamer but you can no longer download from it), so now it is at CMMODs/CMAK/Mod Packs in it's entirety.

Previous threads have mentioned his work and I thought it was time to put out the original as he had done it.

Tom's projects included "CM Beyond the Seigfreid Line" and an up and coming "CM Greece" and then he dissappeared. His work on Uber-Mods were the insperation for CMETO, CMNormandy and, I am sure,

Fall Weiss, CM West, CM Sealion, CM Korea, CM Israeli Arab Wars, etc.

His sudden and long silence makes me fear for the worse.

Anyway, looks like this:

tomsbulgemoduq6.th.jpg

Enjoy,

DavidI

I sent an email to Tom last spring and got a reply. He said his life had gotten very busy but he still played CM (solo) from time to time and maybe if things calmed down he'd return to modding. Let's hope things do calm down. I'm still hoping for that excellent Greek terrain he showed us a preview of.