**!MikeyD's six replacement polygon face mod!**

Here's a mod you probably weren't expecting:

Six polygon character face textures to replace outdated CMBB legacy face textures in CMAK.

Get it at our favorite site

www.cmmods.com

It looks like half the character faces in CMAK are old holdovers and half are new improved artwork. This mod is numbered to replace six of CMAK's more noticeable CMBB legacy faces (you know which ones I'm talking about ;) ). These mods were rendered using the same technique as the latest CMAK faces.

You should go check 'em out!

I... uh... want to say yes. The number start the same but there *might* be more face bmp numbers alotted to CMAK than to CMBB. Since I haven't actually checked you might want to open the CMBB BMP folder and take a peek for yourself before adding them. One advantage to looking first is you can find out which CMBB character face you hate the most and renumber the new art to replace that one.

If you also plan to steal the later-style CMAK default face textures for CMBB, instead of six new faces you get eighteen!

[ January 05, 2004, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

I've run into at least a couple pictures of guys in the Med with sunglasses. Admittedly they do appeared to be either aviators, German tankers at play, or general staff weasels well behind the lines trying to impress the girls. Not exactly Army issue. Probably something he picked up at the base Px before shipping out ;):D

Yes, unfortunately everybody shares the same faces. I had done-up a and submitted nice looking batch of character faces with German-style tanker headphones back when the game was in Beta, but BFC couldn't do dedicated tanker faces without some MAJOR recoding. Ah well :rolleyes: .