Camouflaged infantry faces (Vossie perhaps)?

Just a question. Has anyone ever considered to make faces with camouflage? I mean the black stuff soldiers sometimes smeared upon their face. Perhaps they used burned cork or something, if I'm not mistaken.

If anyone would be prepared to make them, I would like to suggest to use Vossie's short haircut faces, which add something more realistic, to my opinion.

Vossie? Anyone?

Originally posted by Nick Legh:

Sequoia, I think there are different face bmps for Axis and Allies. I agree with Aragorn about it being good to have a camo or even just grimy face mod.

Cheers

If no one take the bait, Nick, perhaps we ought to try it ourselves. How difficult can it be to make a face of a chimney sweeper? Even I should be able to do it... smile.gif

Originally posted by Nick Legh:

Sequoia, I think there are different face bmps for Axis and Allies. I agree with Aragorn about it being good to have a camo or even just grimy face mod.

Cheers

Nope, in CMBB some of the Soviet troops with high collars use different bmps for faces but that's it, everyone else shares faces.