Question for Dutch military symbol grogs

Hans

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remembered his name for some reason, something now forgotten, was he a prime minister or something some time ago? - what did he do to cause me to remember him! I was last in the Netherlands in 1986 - would he have been in power then?

Haha, no Balkenende is our Premier now. He is the guy that looks like Harry Potter so either you remember him from that or from one of his (tv) appearances that Stoffel referes to by saying that he is laughable and therefore our best first line of defence. Haha :D .

Mies

Stoffel

Sent the final draft for Waalhaven Assault to you. Contains corrections - thanks again for putting in those Dutch names!

I think it might be useful if we put in a paragraph in Dutch for any native Dutch speakers.

So what is the next Dutch CM project? If we cannot find a well documented historic action how about a Dutch force defending a canal crossing site against the advancing German forces while at the same time trying to recapture a railroad bridge behind their lines which was taken in the morning by paratroopers?

Hans