Screenshots

Shmavis

I'm not quite sure I understand your question correctly, but I'm easily befuddled.

I'm a computer primitive and know less than nothing about the web, but I think you have to get your image out into cyberspace first before you can link to it. I leave it to the more technologically aware to comment on whether it's possible to leave your computer on all the time as an extension of the web -- though why anyone would want to do that is beyond me. Though I suppose if you can link thousands of personal computers on the web to create extra computing power, anything is possible.

The solution to your problem might come from visiting an image-hosting site. I use Image Shack, a free site that you can find on google. I've shown it to non-computer-oriented artists who understood it even faster than I did, so I can attest that it's easy to use. And it's free.

There may be other sites like that, but I haven't used them.

• 2 weeks later...