**SEVEN MORE new PzIV Mods!! (F models)**

A second batch, all 'Total Redo' mods:

- PzIV F and PzIV F2, Panzer Grey for CMBB.

- PzIV F and PzIV F2, North African Markings for CMAK.

- PzIV F and PzIV F2, Yellow for BOTH CMBB and CMAK.

- Soviet Captured PzIV F for CMBB.

At our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

Last week it was the G models, this week its Fs.

Again, I've uploaded them in pairs to save wear & tear.

The CMAK-only and common yellow versions were dropped onto the CMAK side of cmmods.com. The Panzer Grey and Captured Soviet mods are on the CMBB side. If I may toot my own horn, the screenshots here (and my old graphics card) don't do these mods justice.

This is a LOT of stuff to download so lets try to go easy on the poor website. Please space out your downloads, and try downloading at non-peak hours. I'd hate to have ColumbusOhGamer on my bad side.

Here's all the cmmods.com screenshots:

PzIV F and F2 Yellow for both CMBB and CMAK

PzIV F and F2 Afrika Korps markings

PzIV F and F2 Panzer Grey for CMBB

Soviet Captured PzIV F

Patboy you can do one of two things in regard to that odd problem with mikeyD's yellow PzIV-F2 turret side.

First just renumber the turret side from the F-model, or, secondly you can load that alt F2 ALT_112042.bmp into a graphic program and resave it, this worked for me.

Thanks for the time and effort making those Mike.

No no! don't renumber the F model side!

The F and F2 have different guns and the proportions will be off. It would've been better to use the alt early G model side for a patch.

But its all academic now. I've just this moment re-uploaded the yellow PzIV F models with the corrected side (the file had been saved as Photoshop instead of BMP). Enjoy.

Mikey,

Love the mods. I think I'm going to use cammo on skirted tanks and no cammo on the non-skirted tanks in both games. Makes for an interesting look. Another thing I did was to mod my Pz IV G late so that it has it's turrent skirt, but not the side skirt (both summer and winter) looks cool and makes the late G, H and J's look very different from each other.

As to you grey ones for CMBB, has anyone done a upgrade for the grey Pz III's? They are going to look pretty pukey when you get done with your Pz IV series.

Keep it up!

DavidI