A morale question.

My troops are breaking and running around like a squirrel on a highway, but I am not getting the red dot for being rattled. Nor are my vehicle crews getting tagged after breaking and bailing out. I am not complaining just curious. Did the marker change for being rattled?

An aside, the American M1919 MMG sure jams at the most inconvenient times...

KG-Steiner, check out the picture here. On the bottom, center of the screenshot there is a little red dot after the "broken". After a while the squadron might recover but it will always have the little red dot. This means that their morale will be brittle for the rest of the battle.

Greetings,

I looked up Bmp 1078, the icon has changed from a red circle to a red rectangle. I was just having a hard time recognizing the new symbol. Thanks, I was having trouble figuring out who was "rattled". This battle has been one of attrition with both sides grinding each other down, and liberal use of artillery. My little "Tron" troopers have been using every soldiers right to ignore some of my more unhealthy orders. Now I can see who still has faith in their commander.

Thanks again.