He's a Waffle; she's a Waffle; Wouldn't you like to be a Waffle too?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh, I see, the lack of reference to angry, and perhaps molten, TNT is preventing the denziens from accpeting a challenge well, rest assured:

Molten TNT from the heavens shall rain down in a glorious orgy of death, smashing apart those who would dar eoppose me. Their troops shall be mashed into bloody pulps, their lands desecrated, and their women and children put to the sword. WE WILL SACRIFICE THE PRISONERS ON PAGAN ALTARS TO THE TNT GODS WHILE PAINTING OURSELVES WITH THE BLOOD SPURTING FROM THEIR STILL BEATING HEARTS! WE WILL LOVE THE DEATH AND THE VIOLENCE, AND LO, THE TNT SHALL PROVIDE US MORE OF IT. ONLY WHEN A GRIM PALL HAS SETTLED OVER THE FIELD, AND EVERY LIVING ENEMY BEEN EXTINGUISED IN A BLAZE OF DEATH THAT IS TORTOUROUS AND LONG SHALL MY TROOPS REST.

Now surely thats worthy of a challenge.

Originally posted by Thermopylae:

Molten TNT from the heavens shall rain down in a glorious orgy of death, smashing apart those who would dar eoppose me. Their troops shall be mashed into bloody pulps, their lands desecrated, and their women and children put to the sword. WE WILL SACRIFICE THE PRISONERS ON PAGAN ALTARS TO THE TNT GODS WHILE PAINTING OURSELVES WITH THE BLOOD SPURTING FROM THEIR STILL BEATING HEARTS! WE WILL LOVE THE DEATH AND THE VIOLENCE, AND LO, THE TNT SHALL PROVIDE US MORE OF IT. ONLY WHEN A GRIM PALL HAS SETTLED OVER THE FIELD, AND EVERY LIVING ENEMY BEEN EXTINGUISED IN A BLAZE OF DEATH THAT IS TORTOUROUS AND LONG SHALL MY TROOPS REST.

Where are the nads? :confused: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

So I gots this idear.

How about a Cheery Waffle tournament of some type?

Any interest? Preferences? Complaints? Concerns? Questions?

Post or forever hold your piece. *snicker*

<font size=5>Good Morning, Maggots!</font size=5>

Axe, I think tournaments are great for getting new people involved in PBEM. That's how I got started, in Super Ted's Newbie Tournament. Now the only tournament I'm interested in is the second annual Beat Dave Like a Rented Mule (BDLRM) tournament. I have a CMAK scenario in mind for that already. :D:D:D:D

Quick updates: The Gamey Knight Lurkur keeps asking me if I'm running out of Shermans and Scout Cars. Just because the whole map is obscured by the burning Canadian armor doesn't mean we don't have plenty more. On the other hand, we're killing a Nashorn every turn. Good trade, I think.

The gamey uberFinn Keke has decided to lead his American recon platoon with a Sherman. Obviously my armored car with its mighty 20 mm gun didn't intimidate him sufficiently.

The gamey - but suave - Teddy Windsor has informed me that he is going to Plan B in our meeting engagement. Plan B!! I haven't come up with a Plan A yet, and he's already adjusting to the situation? How typical. :eek:

Becket is approaching a Mike_the_wino level of gamey. First he attacks at night, eliminating the long reach of my weapons. Then he dumps 25 pounder shells on my Germans like a carpet bombing raid. Worst of all, he must have every CS tank in North Africa here to shell my infantry. GRARGHRARRGRARRGH!!! :mad:

Mike the gamey Kiwi has slaughtered my German airborne troops like sheep - no offense. Of course, part of the problem was landing directly on top of his entrenched defenders. At this rate Crete may never fall. The Luftwaffe has given his defenders a big assist, too. While taking out a Bren carrier or two, they have managed to bomb and strafe my troops repeatedly. :mad:

The gamey Soddball has evidently forgotten that we have a PBEM. Pickling those brain cells every Friday will do that.

The semi-gamey no_one probably thinks I've forgotten about our PBEM. Nope, I haven't.

In another PBEM, my Italians are trying to get at the French Foreign Legion, which is holed up in a sandbagged fortress. I'm having a terrible time trying to close with them, and the artillery support has been less than effective. Anyone have ideas or suggestions on this situation?

Originally posted by Dave H:

In another PBEM, my Italians are trying to get at the French Foreign Legion, which is holed up in a sandbagged fortress. I'm having a terrible time trying to close with them, and the artillery support has been less than effective. Anyone have ideas or suggestions on this situation?

Go back to playing CMBO.

Go back to playing CMBO.

Axe, you frozen maggot from the Great White North, I can always count on you for a helping hand, can't I? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Actually, I don't have CMBO any more. I gave the CD away to a friend's son, who really likes it. :D

Anyone looking for the latest wit and wisdom from the gnomish maggot <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> Seanachai should take a look at the Fiefdom forum. Some of the "other" players over there have incurred his wrath. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Keke, I dearly hope you meant to say nades, you perverted scum. You probably crawl in the muck in the outhouse just so you can look up and find some nads don't you boy? You look like you would. Hell, you look like you'd take pictures and use them later.

::Goodaleain invective off::

So, which sides and date?

The semi-gamey no_one probably thinks I've forgotten about our PBEM. Nope, I haven't.
No I havent,but its going to come as a surprise when you find that that email addy is closed tongue.gif

Might want to forward to(email addy removed).I'll be expecting it in a few weeks,and you can expect the next file in a month or so.I think we got this system worked out pretty well :D

Let me know when you read this.I dont like leaving my email addy up like this.Every time I do, Keke sends me a bunch of pics of nothing but nads.It seems he is quite proud of his collection,as he has managed to get alot of them autographed tongue.gif:D

[ March 31, 2004, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: no_one ]

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Where art thy Tigers Wallybob,

Twas one that caught Sherman's eye,

Then blown to clear blue sky,

Where art thy Tigers Wallybob

Where art thy Tigers Wallybob,

Our Sherman was not content,

T'other Tiger heavenward sent,

Where art thy Tigers Wallybob

tongue.gif :mad: :mad:

no_one , yours are next. :mad:

You can hide in all the entrenchments in the world dude,they arent going to save you.....

Muahahahahaahahaha.... >:) :mad:

Originally posted by no_one:

Let me know when you read this.I dont like leaving my email addy up like this.Every time I do, Keke sends me a bunch of pics of nothing but nads.It seems he is quite proud of his collection,as he has managed to get alot of them autographed tongue.gif:D

Is there something wrong with that? :confused:

I live....

Disappointing, considering the expenditure of both man-hours and captital collecting the pheromones of a yearling Duckbilled Platypus and a couple of rabid Shrews, hatching a Byzantine plot the likes of which has not been seen since...er...the Byzantine Empire, resulting in your untimely demise (or timely depending on which side of the fence you sit). That, or a raw shin from being dry humped by a couple of very small, angry, excited, furry mammals with an attitude. Either outcome would have been acceptable. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Disappointing, considering the expenditure of both man-hours and captital collecting the pheromones of a yearling Duckbilled Platypus and a couple of rabid Shrews, hatching a Byzantine plot the likes of which has not been seen since...er...the Byzantine Empire, resulting in your untimely demise (or timely depending on which side of the fence you sit). That, or a raw shin from being dry humped by a couple of very small, angry, excited, furry mammals with an attitude. Either outcome would have been acceptable. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Axe, I strongly suspect you have been insulted. I'm not sure if I followed this exactly, but I believe it has a less-than-friendly meaning. Maybe a passing <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> could decipher this, since it looks suspiciously like the gibberish they normally use. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: