Where have they all gone :(

Originally posted by CaptainBly:

Band of Brothers wants wayyyy too much personal information as far as I'm concerned. I ain't givin nobody my real name, my phone number, where I live or anything of the sort. I don't trust half the people online and don't believe anything the other half says. lol Anytime a site like that wants that much information about you, I suggest you be very skeptical I don't care how many post otherwise.

Skeptical is good, in the internet!

But you know, you have every opportunity to go browse the WeBoB forums and find out what kind of people are there. You can send us emails and scope us out too. Play some games with us.

If you don't like us, then you've done your homework and gained.

If you just pass by ... it's your loss *shrug*

Cheers,

GaJ.

Originally posted by CaptainBly:

It's real easy to put FAKE numbers down on an online website. Wanna see? We have 3000 members in the club against not giving out your real name and address or any other personal information online. See, how that works pal? lol 240 members my eye.

Sure, but why would we bother?

If you'd done your homework, you'd have found that every one of those members has reported a game in the last 3 months in the club database, or has been spoken for in some other way. It's real.

(Geez, if it was fake we _would_ have chosen 3000 instead of 240!)

But it's not there to convince you, it's an opportunity for you.

You don't believe? You don't like? ... not our problem smile.gif

GaJ

Well I found several of the individuals on the site a PITA.

Basically after making a few suggestions I was told pretty much that they weren't open to such comments and it was pretty much "do it our way or hit the highway" so I wasn't interested in wasting time or resources trying to change their minds further.

I don't have any complaint in the areas that you outlined above but that forum isn't for me (at least while some individuals retain their current positions).

Hope they put the donation I made to good use.