CM2 saved my life... for now

BDW

I was going to commit suicide this evening, but then I read the description of CM2 and I decided to hold off for now. I'll reconsider after the game is released.

So, the longer it takes BFC to release CM2, the longer I am guaranteed to live. But, rest assured, if the game sucks, I'm ending it all.

Charles, my life is in your hands. :eek:

Originally posted by BDW:

I was going to commit suicide this evening, but then I read the description of CM2 and I decided to hold off for now. I'll reconsider after the game is released.

So, the longer it takes BFC to release CM2, the longer I am guaranteed to live. But, rest assured, if the game sucks, I'm ending it all.

Charles, my life is in your hands. :eek:

Hi! If you kill yourself, can I have your member number?

By the CM2 description I suppose you mean the date and latitude-sentive environment in the game (just about the only 'real' info we have on the thing). Length of day, position of the sun, that sorta stuff. You're right, it is reassuring to know the sun will indeed come up tomorrow.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

By the CM2 description I suppose you mean the date and latitude-sentive environment in the game (just about the only 'real' info we have on the thing). Length of day, position of the sun, that sorta stuff. You're right, it is reassuring to know the sun will indeed come up tomorrow.

So you missed the latest thread with several posts from Steve regarding the campaign model? Tsk, tsk. ;)

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MikeyD:

So you missed the latest thread with several posts from Steve regarding the campaign model? Tsk, tsk. ;) </font>

Originally posted by BDW:

I think you should play it safe and go ahead and snuff it now. I'd hate to watch you suffer the anguish of having your hopes crushed yet again.

Michael