CM X or CM 2 Questions

let's hope the next CM will have use of the mousewheel and a user friendly interface. having to click to change height or slowly turn the view by putting the cursor to the edge of the screen in this day and age is silly.ok, there are keyboard shortcuts but i much prefer the mouse... why shouldn't some of us have the option to use the mousewheel to move up or down? it's not asking too much, is it? would it really be making CM 'too gamey' just to make it more mouse[user] friendly?

das

isn't this where i get bombarded by requests to go back to playing C&C and so called 'real time strategy' games?

i played C&C in 1996 and never bothered after that as every other C&C clone that followed was just the first one with nicer grfx, ie, poo.

das

Thanks for the feedback KwazyDog. I was basically looking for a "wish list" style of document. I completely understand the need to keep focused and to not get "feature happy."

I will keep my eyes peeled on the News section and the Forums.

Thanks.

...and chewing on 'em.

Still have a SL 4-6-7 that my first cat bit on...

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hans:

uh huh, just remind Charles that his previous idea to have large dice rolling across the terrain should NOT be followed

What about the family cat knocking over the counters? </font>