You say AGGRR ARG ARAA, I say AGARGG AARRA, let's call the whole threat off

_Axe_

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear YK2, I really like that site. My longest was 3620.3, and the shortest was 22.5 (I had another that was 22.7). I enjoy hitting the penguin so far out of sight that you end up waiting and waiting for it to come back down. The other thing I like about this site is that when you hit a line drive, the distance markers just flash by. :D:D

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So, between playing Fiefdom and whacking penguins, do you people ever have to go to work?

Why would we want to do a thing like that? Playing Fiefdom, whacking <font size=1>penguins</font size=1>, and chucking angry TNT is lots more fun! I'm sure you prefer working, though. ;):D:D

Dear YK2, where did you find the beautiful quotation you're using for your sig line? My wife's business partner has been given about 8 weeks to live (bone cancer), and I was curious to find the source of those pearls of wisdom.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

So, between playing Fiefdom and whacking penguins, do you people ever have to go to work?

Yes...I've been known to work .. and I really should be thinking about getting back to the grind...

*Thinks*

Maybe in another 6months or so I'll think about it again.. :D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Dear YK2, where did you find the beautiful quotation you're using for your sig line? My wife's business partner has been given about 8 weeks to live (bone cancer), and I was curious to find the source of those pearls of wisdom.

Actually it was quoted by none other than The Bard himself...

Of course... he may or may not have borrowed it from elsewhere and even used it before on some other unsuspecting listener.. but I like to think he was inspired ...

Sigh - the thread has been taken over by a post-<small>penguin</small> woman with artistic pretensions!!

whatever happened to honest-to-goodness grouwls and grimaces? :mad: :mad: :mad:

A savage gnashing of teeth is required to purge all flouncy-bouncy pictures back to cess-pit where they belong - <big>BEGONE ALL YOU FANCY SMILIES<BIG> GGGGGGRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH</BIG></BIG> :mad: :mad: :mad:

And in the mean time

Wally - can you send over some more tin cans please - the ones we've seen so far won't hold water any more,

Dave you just have to wait until I upgrade which depends on other games,

Snickers the charge is coming....honest, but it is't the last turn yet

and finaly, but by no means least, Aces & Ates - how you enjoying your small place now huh??!! You like those 76mm TNT filled packages coming your way? Well? Do ya' punk??? :mad: :mad: <big>bwah ha ha ha.......ha ha ha ha .........</big>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Actually it was quoted by none other than The Bard himself...

Of course... he may or may not have borrowed it from elsewhere and even used it before on some other unsuspecting listener.. but I like to think he was inspired ...</font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Speaking of fiefdom, nPawn say it will be up soon, later today or tomorrow. 1st turn will be long, like last time. </font>

Originally posted by Mike:

and finaly, but by no means least, Aces & Ates - how you enjoying your small place now huh??!! You like those 76mm TNT filled packages coming your way? Well? Do ya' punk??? :mad: :mad: <big>bwah ha ha ha.......ha ha ha ha .........</big>

Mike, ya gamey bastiche, picking on my poor little Mk IIs with T-34s...Uhp, what was that? A shadow passing overhead? Ask not for whom the <font size=+3>Stuka</font> <Font size=+3>tolls!!!</font> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: