This is not the Peng Challenge Thread you are looking for..

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Your simpering whining has touched me.....ever so slightly....but touching nontheless.

Send me a set up...so I can add you to the ever growing list of Belgian citizens and expatriates whom I chew up and spit out like so much beef jerky.

Chew up? Spit out?

Care to tell the ladies and gentlemen here how many tanks you lost? I lost count...

But you're right seeing sturmy begging for a setup on all fours like that, won't leave the thickest of thick-skins amongst us untouched.

As for that hangover inducing beverage your turn hasn't arrived yet, and if it's as slow as you're dense, it might take a while to get here.

<font size=-2> woohoo page 10, one more and i'll have to use my toes</font>

[ April 06, 2004, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: stikkypixie ]

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Or a setup.. a setup would do fine also.

Your simpering whining has touched me.....ever so slightly....but touching nontheless.

Send me a set up...so I can add you to the ever growing list of Belgian citizens and expatriates whom I chew up and spit out like so much beef jerky. </font>

Your smoke and mirrors do not fool me. You are obviously changing your tactics to "think before pushing GO". Hopefully by the next turn you'll learn to convert the outcome of those thinking processes into orders to your troops. It will be fun dropping arty on them as they all go shopping for some peanuts.

Goodnight to all you twits. May the floss be with you.

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Care to tell the ladies and gentlemen here how many tanks you lost? I lost count...

Luckily the Rodina has an unlimited supply. In fact you might notice that some of them are arriving directly from the factories without paint jobs.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

RIGHT THEN! ... (yadda-yadda-yadda)...

I stated...(yadda-yadda-yadda)...and I quote...(yadda-yadda-yadda)...abasement of the title of Justicar... (yadda-yadda-yadda)... I GAVE HIM, GAVE HIM mind you... (yadda-yadda-yadda)... FREELY, WITH the admonishment,,, (yadda-yadda-yadda),,, GIRLS GONE WILD! ...(yadda-yadda-yadda)...Boo Radley ... (yadda-yadda-yadda)...For now not only will you STILL have to stay in Ohio... (yadda-yadda-yadda)...cheap rug...(yadda-yadda-yadda) ... I'm sure you're familiar with the last...(yadda-yadda-yadda)...I MAY return to take up the mantle of Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread... (yadda-yadda-yadda) ... but be assured that YOU will NEVER be Justicar,,, (yadda-yadda-yadda-infinitum)

Joe

(Boo Radley, the Justicarious Expialidocious of the Peng Challenge Thread looks up from where he is trimming his toenails. Toenail shrapnel littering the floor around him.)

I'm sorry...did you say something? I was sort of off in my own private Idaho there, for a bit.

Has anyone ever told you that listening to you talk is almost like watching clothes go around in a laundromat dryer. Hypnotic to the point of extreme lassitude. Practically able just in itself to induce a coma.

If you want to insure a win for yourself in our little match up (Brought to you by those fine folks, King Mace and Kitty, govt. tested, mother approved), just keep talking thorough. I'll doze off and you'll win by default. Surely not the most courageous way to win, but one I'm sure you're more than used to.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

RIGHT THEN! ... (yadda-yadda-yadda)...

I stated...(yadda-yadda-yadda)...and I quote...(yadda-yadda-yadda)...abasement of the title of Justicar... (yadda-yadda-yadda)... I GAVE HIM, GAVE HIM mind you... (yadda-yadda-yadda)... FREELY, WITH the admonishment,,, (yadda-yadda-yadda),,, GIRLS GONE WILD! ...(yadda-yadda-yadda)...Boo Radley ... (yadda-yadda-yadda)...For now not only will you STILL have to stay in Ohio... (yadda-yadda-yadda)...cheap rug...(yadda-yadda-yadda) ... I'm sure you're familiar with the last...(yadda-yadda-yadda)...I MAY return to take up the mantle of Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread... (yadda-yadda-yadda) ... but be assured that YOU will NEVER be Justicar,,, (yadda-yadda-yadda-infinitum)

Joe

(Boo Radley, the Justicarious Expialidocious of the Peng Challenge Thread looks up from where he is trimming his toenails. Toenail shrapnel littering the floor around him.)

I'm sorry...did you say something? I was sort of off in my own private Idaho there, for a bit.

Has anyone ever told you that listening to you talk is almost like watching clothes go around in a laundromat dryer. Hypnotic to the point of extreme lassitude. Practically able just in itself to induce a coma.

If you want to insure a win for yourself in our little match up (Brought to you by those fine folks, King Mace and Kitty, govt. tested, mother approved), just keep talking thorough. I'll doze off and you'll win by default. Surely not the most courageous way to win, but one I'm sure you're more than used to. </font>

Do try to amuse yourself in the meantime ... couldn't be too difficult a trick, my grandson tells me there's a Squarepants Spongebob (whatever) festival on TV that should keep you glued to the set, chin slick with drool, for hours.

Joe

Sheesh Joe!

Radley can sit in front of a blank screen and drool. Although your suggestion to glue him to the TV does have merit.

Sheep Gone Wild! ... Girls Gone Wild! ... even one of the SSNs could have made THAT connection.

Joe

Yeah, I see you had no problem with it. Joe Shaw, ladies and gentlemen. The man who has a stranglehold on the obvious. I see you've also kept up on your belaboring the point beyond reason quite well. But that keeps with your motto, doesn't it? "Twere not done well, but at least to excess!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Sheep Gone Wild! ... Girls Gone Wild! ... even one of the SSNs could have made THAT connection.

Joe

Yeah, I see you had no problem with it. Joe Shaw, ladies and gentlemen. The man who has a stranglehold on the obvious. I see you've also kept up on your belaboring the point beyond reason quite well. But that keeps with your motto, doesn't it? "Twere not done well, but at least to excess! </font>

Btw, Jim Boggs is deserving of your sympathy ... I know that seems unlikely for any reason, but have him tell you about our game of CMAK, tragic, that's what it is.

Joe

Tragedy, yes, that would be proper. The game itself is going well, but the e-mail exchanges...

For those of you that have been fortunate enough NOT to have played Joe, I will give you a sampling:

ME: So, Joe, we're on turn 15 of 30 and your troops are still not in sight. What's up with that?

Joe: Ha, you don't fool me, you think that just because you got the flags that I'm just gonna charge willy-nilly into your big guns. Think again Mister.

ME: What big guns?

Joe I know you've got Panthers and Tigers. Do you think I'm stupid or something?

ME: Well....yeah!

*Six small mortar rounds go off*

Joe: See! I knew it. Looks like you got naval guns there. I'm not coming out just to get blown up. Did you hack the file? I don't stand a chance.

ME: Hack the file? I'm playing YOU. What's the point?

Joe: Nevertheless, in every game I have played, whenever I actually move my men they get shot up....bad. I'm gonna sit tight this time.

ME: ARGHHHHHH!!!! Okay then, that's it, forget tactics (Oh, that's right, you already did), I can't take this whining and crying any more. I'm coming to get you.....NOW!!!!

Joe: Oh, sorry, gotta run to Denver for a few days.

Tragic indeed.

Now leave me alone, I'm trying to pack.

Good grief, man. How many pairs of Mormon underwear do you NEED on this trip? Aren't the DEPENDS doing their job any more?

Btw, Jim Boggs is deserving of your sympathy ... I know that seems unlikely for any reason, but have him tell you about our game of CMAK, tragic, that's what it is.

Joe

Well, Boggs is deserving of sympathy just by being Boggs. Goes with the territory, don't you know?

Well, Boggs is deserving of sympathy just by being Boggs. Goes with the territory, don't you know?

You're really proud of that new sig line there aren't ya Radley? Looks pretty impressive!

How many more turns til I OWN IT???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

You're really proud of that new sig line there aren't ya Radley? Looks pretty impressive!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! </font>