I Got Paint Shop Pro 9 - So look out!

I just bought Paint Shop Pro 9. As soon as I figure it out, Katie bar the door. I won't be just a cut & paste guy no more!

I love Gurra's stuff, but I thought his Marder III was just too bright when it was sitting next to his other mods. With just a few clicks of the "darken/lighten" button I darkened it up and, I think, improved it's in game appearance! That feature alone is way cool. I can now, I think, shade gun barrels so that I don't have to farm out my AT guns to MikeyD or AndrewTF (thanks guys) to do the shading. Expect to see better CMETO AT guns in the future. Maybe I will revisit the 88 flak and do more than just the shield.

Are there any good "How to Mod Vehicles" tutorials out there? I seem to recall seeing one but cannot remember where.

Anyway wish me luck in my attempt to figure this out.

DavidI

Originally posted by David I:

Are there any good "How to Mod Vehicles" tutorials out there? I seem to recall seeing one but cannot remember where.

Anyway wish me luck in my attempt to figure this out.

DavidI

Hi David,

Look at Zimorodok site or Gautrek site, IIRC there are some tutorials to mod vehicles.

I wish you good luck :D

Cheers

Pat

• 5 months later...

"How to mod vehicles" tutorial?

If you spot something that doesn't quite look right alter it so it looks closer... Repeat until you run out of stuff to alter :D;)

Oh, and don't reporportion a bmp unless the pixels-per-inch measure comes out to one of these numbers: 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, or 1024.

And that knockout color is 100% magenta.

Seeing all your new ETO mod stuff makes me want to stop actually playing the game and get back to some vehicle modding, myself!