CMAK bunker pack mod now available!

Eight (yes 8) new bunkers to fold, spindle AND mutilate. Five wooden and three concrete versions to choose from.

For people who prefer to use one set from North Africa to Italy, these plain versions should work.

plain_wooden.jpg

plain_concrete.jpg

There are desert specific versions...

desert_concrete.jpg

desert_wooden.jpg

and a darker camo wooden bunker for Italian scenarios.

dark_camo_wooden.jpg

Winter bunkers are included...

winter_wooden.jpg

winter_concrete.jpg

and an extra winter camo wooden version.

winter_camo_wooden.jpg

Thanks to Juju for testing and adding his usual great advice.

[ February 03, 2004, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Tanks a Lot ]

Originally posted by von Lucke:

Question:

Is it one-bunker-fits-all from the lowly deserts of North Africa to the lofty alps of Italy? (Will my lazy arse have to manually be switching camo schemes between regions?)

I suppose the first set displayed is such. Others have to be manually changed. Except for winter bunkers.

For people who prefer to use one set from North Africa to Italy, these plain versions should work.

Originally posted by von Lucke:

Question:

Is it one-bunker-fits-all from the lowly deserts of North Africa to the lofty alps of Italy? (Will my lazy arse have to manually be switching camo schemes between regions?)

Sergei's right. I'm too lazy to switch also, so the plain ones should look fine in all summer terrain. You don't have to swap them out for winter. Even though the game didn't come with winter bunkers, the slots are still there. The winter camo bunker is an alternate version. Hope this clears things up.

Originally posted by junk2drive:

unzip them into a folder, zip each group into separate zips, name them, use mcmmm.

simple.

I tried to do rezip the files, loaded into Mcmmm went to preview bmp nothing showed up when i installed it and an error occured, can any one give me any pointer? Could the fact i only have an evalueation version of winZIP? Do i need to make a directory then zip it? Thanks and great looking mod Tanks!

Originally posted by tooz:

Got 'em and love 'em. :D Not to sound greedy (but I am a right modWHORE)why did you not add a camo STONE bunker? You did that for CMBB, right? That camo stone bunker is easily the bestlooking bunker I have EVER seen! Any chance?

Thanks tooz. I guess I had to draw the line somewhere. Eight different versions was more than I planned. I'm not sure if my CMBB concrete bunker is the one your talking about, but the BMPs are the same, so you could use it in CMAK anyway.

Panzerfest: Thanks. I'm sorry I don't know enough about Mcmmm to help.

panzerfest, got a look at these last night, the versions are all numbered the same. i dont use winzip now and dont remember how it looks. i can open the zip for preview, select the three bmps i want and extract just those three into a folder, then zip the contents of that folder. see if you can do that with winzip.

Oops! redface.gif There are so many mods I forget who did what. Regardless, great looking mods! I just playtested GP 8 Istimei (from the Proving Grounds) and the new modded bunkers looked great--before and after I knocked 'em out with FT's and demos (I call CM's demos "flying pizzas"--they look more like pizza boxes than satchel charges). :rolleyes:;)tongue.gif

For those interrested, yes, the camo bunkers done by that OTHER Modgod works without a hitch for CMAK.