no one has reviewed it yet

I have noticed wile I was at the http://www.pcgamereview.com/ Web site they have the new retail release of CMBO in the strategy section , and no one has reviewed it yet , although the original release is there , I think under simulations. ( rated at 4.98 with 47 reviews) anyway come on guys maybe some one out would have time to do a good review.........as I know a lot of gamers check this site before they buy....

BnickB

If you go to EB Games website.....look up CMBO-SE you will find some great reviews by some professional game reviewers and the public.

As far as reviewing a game that is unchanged?....I believe that now CMBO is available at retail stores, the newbee, or the gamer who was turned off by the dated graphics from the early demo will be more likely to buy the game with the hi-res graphics....better sound..and the included mods. This edition needs to be reviewed because of the new additions, and because the game is availble in most stores now. :D

Hi Redwolf

If you care to go to the http://www.pcgamereview.com/ web site you will see;

G I Combat rated a "Game play: 3.63"

CMBO rated a "Game play: 4.91"

So you see that if you were a real gamer , this would be a web site that you might go to , if you wanted to find out the real scoop , as it were. So if you will pardon the rest of us average mortals , some of us would like to see the game as good as CMBO prosper......

BnickB