Ortona

Beer

Will you be updating the one at TPG Michael? I wouldn't mind having the latest copy and I'm sure others would as well. ;)

FYI: You can upload a new file to replace the old one by going to Scenarios > Author Login on the nav bar. You'll get a page listing all your scenarios with the option to either delete or modify. Choose the latter (please).

I thought about that just this afternoon! Adam_L was going to give it a runthrough with me but has some real life stuff in the way. I must admit I am quite busy with ROW and RL stuff myself. Off to the Proving Grounds....

http://www.the-proving-grounds.com/scenario_details_link.html?sku=216

[ March 23, 2004, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Originally posted by Amedeo:

Excellent work!

Operations like this shows the full potential of the CM games.

Regards,

Amedeo

P.S. BTW Michael, the correct spelling is:

Piazza Municipale

and

Corso Vittorio Emanuele

Hmmm...how did I do it? There is a bit of variation in the (English) resources I used, though one of my sources was written by an Italian so I guess there is no excuse...thanks for catching that. There are also a lot of tense changes and stuff in the briefings, I'll need to sit down and look at all that once I have some idea of play balance...