Are these vehicles in CMAK ?

Gud

After seeing the (great) unit av. chart I have questions regarding a few units:

Italian tanks in Allied use - I believe Aussies used to have around 30 M11/40s at one point. These had a kangaroo painted on the side. Are/will these be icluded in CMAK ??

P26/40 - the Italian heavy tank with 75mm gun. I doubt any made it into Italian service, but there are lots of photos of these in German service. I read that many were used in southern Slovenia for anti-partisan duties.

Semoventes - Germans took over production lines from italians and continued to make more of these adter 9/43. Including a variant with 75mm PaK (Semovente 75/46)

Also, are any RSI units included ?

I just did a quick scan and couldn't find your vehicles in the game. The only semovente I found was the M41 75/18 (as in the old Tamiya model). Maybe I just looked under the wrong dates.

The number of captured vehicles in the game is rather limited, probably due to lack of disk space (the have a LOT of other vehiles in the game!). The Germans use a captured Valentine in Africa and in Italy use the late production Italian M15/42 tank (which surprisingly enough even the Italians don't get in the game!). I checked and the Australian don't seem to have the Italian M11/40 though you are correct, they supposedly took delivery of up to 50 in April 41 in time for the Tobruk fighting. Maybe that obscure fact snuck in under their radar.

M15/42 and P26/40 apparently were too late to see any service in Italian army. But I have photo of M15/42 in ruins of Budapest (!), standing next to a Matilda (!!!). It seems that they were issued to SS units.

I think M11/40 can be easily added to Aus TOE in a patch - BTS please fix or somefink !

I would like to see the M11/40s in the game - should not be to hard for Battlefront to do. However, it was rather rarer than 30, I think well under 15 in the Squadron if I remember rightly. They ran on diesel fuel so were abandoned after about two months - the allies had petrol.

The British at this time just did not have the tanks to supply to the Aussies and they were keen to gain experience on any tank.