Where´s Juju?

Hi there

Does anyone here know how I get in touch with the legendary Juju?

I am very eager to hear from him as I would like his permission to use one of his mods along with my own mods in a package, I´m preparing. This package will hopefully give the opportunity to begin a CMBB scenario in a damaged city, looking something like Stalingrad in late 1942.

The trouble is that he hasn´t replied to the email I sent to the adress that came with his mods. I think that the adress is probably not valid anymore.

Cheers

Umlaut

EDIT:

This request is no longer relevant

I found him smile.gif

Umlaut

BTW: I´m counting on having finished and posted the mods on cmmods.com in a month´s time or so.

[ February 21, 2008, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: umlaut ]

Speaking solely for myself as a longtime modder who's most recent computer upgrade had unhappily pushed me outside of the CMx1 fold, I posted my mods to be downloaded and used. A simple nod of the head in my direction in the ReadMe file would be nice but even that's not necessary. I (and by extension Juju) posted publically on the net. Like everything else that's on the net, its out of my hands now.

MikeyD:

I for one am very appreciative of all the mods you made. As a former plastic modeler, it is nice to see as much detail on your virtual models as in the real plastic models.

Sorry to hear that you have moved on from CMx1 due to a PC upgrade. This is exactly why I have keep all my old PC's (6 different generations), because I have found out that older games do not always play well on newer PC's and CMx1 is a prime example.

I found CMx1 plays best on my old AMD 3800+, XP SP2 with ATI X800 XT PE card (I use the ATI 7.12 drivers that enable fog). CMx1 FPS drop on either my newer or older PC's (it will not even play on my newest PC), so each PC has it's uses.