**MikeyD does a hard-core “Honey”**

One of the mod popular tanks of the war among enthusiasts!

- British Stuart MkI/II (plain stone color) for CMAK North Africa Theater.

At our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

Its obvious BFC took their Stuart MkI ‘Honey’ very seriously. The basic Stuart polygon had been heavily worked with all the Brit stowage bins, sand shields, etc. added. It was quite a challenge to get my mod to look appropriately ‘British’. This vehicle has got the early driver’s shutter (an alt. late shutter is also provided). Tool stowage has been reworked to Brit specs, and a mount for a British rear fuel drum has been added. Last night I stopped modding and finally played a game, and it was sweet fighting with realistic looking Stuarts!

This first release is in a solid stone color. A camou version can’t be very far behind.

Here’s the cmmods.com screenshot:

Brit 'Honey' stone colored

MikeyD mini-biography:

Drags himself out of bed on weekends; Turns on his computer and works on mods in his bedclothes til mid-afternoon; Eventually feels guilty and gets dressed, goes outside to pursue a 'normal existance'; Eventually gives up on the 'normal existance' thing, returns to his computer to do more modding til about midnight. Repeat unti all the Shermans. Stugs, PzIIIs, PzIVs, T34s, etc. in the game have been modded.

[had a picture of my latest holiday but Angelfire crapped out on me - no pict]

[ March 06, 2006, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]