Madmatt........

WTF?!?!?!?No more Cheery Waffle thread?Why,what did we do?I ask this because you locked it,and said "One Peng thread is enough. No more upstarts and imitators."

In case there was some sort of error,the other thread entitled "Historical Frequency of Jams with Goodale's Cheery Waffles" is busted,all post inside it are gone.That is why Snarker started a new one.I sincerely hope that this was an error,otherwise it will be a sad day indeed :(

I fully support this dewaffling and hope that Peng droppings, Kitty litter and general doroshiness be curtailed.

It would be especially nice if such 'Peng-like' threads be bottom stickied. This, of course, means the thread is locked on the bottom of page. From what I understand, Seanachai likes being bottom-stickied so it should work out well all around.

Down with Peng.

I'd say the Cheery Waffle was effectively asphyxiated by the stench of The Mutha Beautiful. There can only be one MBT, and the Cheery Waffle was starting to look too much like IT. A shame really. The Waffle was entertaining at times, at least as much so as the MBT.

I'd suggest payback is in order. All you Wafflers should overwhelm The Mutha Beautiful with posts. Assault them in their homeland, and don't let up. Hehe....it would be glorious!

Originally posted by Mr. Tittles:

Assorted rubbish.

I suppose you are under the impression that you are being amusing. You might look into a wit transplant. There may be help for you someday...but probably not soon enough. In the meanwhile, go google something, why don't you?

Michael

Many threads ago I predicted that there would come a day when the battle for scarce resources would lead to a deathmatch between the Cheery Waffle, and the Peng Challenge Thread.

Ever has Seanachai been a prophet. And like a prophet, I went to the Cheery Waffle, and told them that the End of Days was coming. I told them to repent, uproot their tents, load their camels, and make their way to the One True Thread.

They mocked me.

Alas, Alas, Babylon!

There can be only One. All will be judged. The Apacalypso cometh.

a distant sound of steel drums, and a catchy dance beat