* New Panzer IVJ Mods Released! *

Alright, modsluts, I decided to finish these things up and post them for download. I just noticed that my Web host has for some reason given me unlimited data transfer (we'll see how long that lasts) so you can download the zip files from my server for a limited time. smile.gif

Here are some screenies of the final versions--there are two, a "late-production" Panzer IVJ with mesh skirts and tricolor camo and a Panzer IVJ with ambush camouflage and solid skirts.

panzerIVj_1.jpg

panzerIVj_2.jpg

panzerIVj_3.jpg

panzerIVj_4.jpg

panzerIVj_5.jpg

Links to the downloads:

Late Panzer IVJ

Ambush Panzer IVJ

Hi Jack,

Though I'm not Andrew, the answer to your question is that this AFV uses the same number set for cmak and cmbb, so yes it is compatible for cmbb.

I have the ambush one on the ostfront and damn it looks sweet.

Originally posted by DEY:

Hi Jack,

Though I'm not Andrew, the answer to your question is that this AFV uses the same number set for cmak and cmbb, so yes it is compatible for cmbb.

Thanks Dey.

I'll be installing it in CMBB this evening then.

Great mod!

Originally posted by DEY:

Hi Jack,

Yeah, what he said. smile.gif

Dear Andrew,

As usual your mods are simply fantastic - thank you, thank you smile.gifsmile.gif

A humble request: Would it be possible for you to add the 14819.bmp file to your mod (to get the small interface picture aligned colourwise with your mod) ?

Thanks again for your hard work.

Kind regards

Mr. Die Easy

• 2 weeks later...