Confirmation Emails from Battlefront

Dang Matt.....I thought The Three Stooges line was funny. :(

Remember I'm one of those guys that order from Battlefront when the games are released but then buy the CDV "Special Editions" also for all the extra goodies.

You guys make the best games in the world but having someone send confirmations with no heading is odd. ( Thats where the Three Stooges came to mind).

I'll still wait to see if my game arrives soon..but next time I'll order from Spain, England, Germany, The West Coast, East Coast..anyplace but Iowa! :D

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I will burn a stick of incense in her honor in my shrine.

Michael

You're not entitled to a 'shrine', you Anthropomorphic Personification of Emptiness.

Only those who've been deified are entitled to structures of religious significance.

Now, I'm off to my Temple to add my CMAK disc to the iconography.

Originally posted by Panzertruppe:

Dang Matt.....I thought The Three Stooges line was funny. :(

Remember I'm one of those guys that order from Battlefront when the games are released but then buy the CDV "Special Editions" also for all the extra goodies.

You guys make the best games in the world but having someone send confirmations with no heading is odd. ( Thats where the Three Stooges came to mind).

I'll still wait to see if my game arrives soon..but next time I'll order from Spain, England, Germany, The West Coast, East Coast..anyplace but Iowa! :D

No worries at all. Remember, we use a order fulfillment and warehousing company to handle our product shipments so I have no direct control over their processes. The shipment emails was something they recently implemented and I only today got word that they were going out without proper subject lines. I have asked that they change this process and hopefully they will do so.

You may now return your warm glass of shut the hell up to the bar for a refund. ;)

Madmatt

Originally posted by Panzertruppe:

Where at? I received my two copies (one for me and fellow grog I work with) in Cedar Rapids today. USPS Priority Mail.

Gee,

Remembering the days of preordering CMBO as well as not being able to buy CMBB directly from you fine folks at battlefront.com (I waited 6 months before the game was available in my local shop...), I have to say I am very pleased that Gail sent me a mail confirmation, even though I received my game in my mailbox the same day. :D

Really, you have once again shown all of us that you are a fine crew and that you take good care of your customers. And that is more than can be said of some european distributor I know...

All the best and thanks for a great game!

Jens