Welcome to the Cheery Waffle: Slathering maggots in angry TNT since 2002

Snarker

Originally posted by Wallybob:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

WAAAAGGGHHH!!!! I got beaten by a Wally (39-61, minor defeat, Blenheim Blunder) - OK, so he had twice as many tanks as me and 50% more points total, and all his could kill all mine while mine struggled to kill some of his, and I actually killed more than I lost, and I captured some of his troops and he didn't capture any of mine but there's still a gnashing of teeth and a need for revenge!!

<big>GGGRAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!</big> :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I especially loved the turn where I nailed 5 (five) of his Mark III's at point-blank range with Grants. I believe all he had left at the end was 4 Infantry squads, and a...whole bunch...of tank crews running off and screaming something about "Molten TNT" and "Maggot"s.

The game was originally fairly even, I thought.

I even killed some of his stuff with a 2 pounder portee. Bwahaahaa!

Do you want to know what his revenge is? a rematch with me as early war Italians.

He stuck me with what can charitably be called trash cans with tracks. I relish the challenge! When I kill him, he will feel PAIN, the Mold slathered, slack jawed, Yankee MAGGGGGGOOOOTTTT!

Angry Out Loud! :mad: </font>

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

Forgive me? =(

Sure, as long as you send me a PBEM game!

And a link to the old website of Hampstertroopen

Apologies to all Waffles for typing that bad word. =(

What word...Goodale?

I agree with the general idea of your rant, you just took it to PMS levels. (3 cats here)

Kitty

A moldy night to all, and to all some semi-truck loads of Molten TNT, and bitter venom.

Hey Rocky!

I even killed some of his stuff with a 2 pounder portee. Bwahaahaa!

That's OK - I even killed a 2 pdr Portee with an infantry squad tongue.gif ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you want to know what his revenge is? a rematch with me as early war Italians.

He stuck me with what can charitably be called trash cans with tracks. I relish the challenge! When I kill him, he will feel PAIN, the Mold slathered, slack jawed, Yankee MAGGGGGGOOOOTTTT!

Angry Out Loud! :mad:

yankee?? YANKEE?????

I knew you 'mercans could be dumb, but I was kindof hoping that only the clever ones would make it to the forum!! :mad: :mad:

As Snickers has pointed out, i'm quite a lot further south of the Mason Dixon line than anyone in Al'bama!!!

Sheesh - mind you they do tell stories about the geographical knowledge of the average citizen powerhouse of the free world......I guess you msut be in the half that keeps the average so low - and being a teacher gives yo uthe perfect cover for keeping it low too!!

Maggot - my tin cans await your tin cans - my popguns will open you a new orifice for TNT chucking!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

I'm sorry, nevermind. I was crabby. Forgive me? =(

That being said: maddonkey.gifmaddonkey.gifmaddonkey.gif

Soddball, game on.

Apologies to alWaffles for typing that bad word. =(

Kitty

Not a problem!It probably all boils down to my being misunderstood,which for some reason is my curse when it comes to the written word.

I was trying to say that i accepted and understood how you felt and wouldnt intentionally do it again,but that i would'nt spend hours per post making sure everything i said was "Cheery Waffle PC"(PC in general yes,but there seems to be a fine line between humor and offense which escapes me often times when posting.Boy did i pick the wrong thread to hang out in,huh? :D ).

When it comes to stuff in here,unless it is a blatant racial,sexist(etc)comment,i just shrug it off.No one in here,that i know of,is trying to step on any toes.Except for Axe ,but he is just sadistic that way tongue.gif

Edit to add:

Just wanted to make sure.If any of this was offensive it wasnt intended to be smile.gif (ugghh,you made me post a smiley in here :mad: :mad: )

[ February 01, 2004, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: nevermind ]

yankee?? YANKEE?????

I knew you 'mercans could be dumb,

Yep, dumb enough to make a nuclear bomb

As Snickers has pointed out, i'm quite a lot further south of the Mason Dixon line than anyone in Al'bama!!!

South of Alabama, true, but all sheep-lovers have got to be Yankees following the logic that they are NOT Southerners. I know exactly where New Zedland is. But as a derivation of English stuff, I consider you a Yankee.

I look forward to this game. MAGGOT!

Originally posted by Becket:

Boo and I have each tried to run infantry across open land to seize a bridge. We both failed. Boo at least had the sense to try smoke, but it didn't help. The bastich also has two StuGs dug into hull down positions deeper than a Georgia tick on a hound dog.

Heh heh heh...

That's two StuGs AND two Jagdpanzers.

(And the tank crews are busy writing on all the shells, "Dear Bouquet: Hoping this finds you well crisped! All our love, XOXO.")

with a little (=a LOT of) help from the Brits and the occasional Kiwi you jsut managed it in time - God alone knows how long it would've taken you alone - maybe as long as the French, who also built one or two I believe.

Gosh - what a claim to fame ;)

Most of you there Suthen'rs are derived from "English stuff" too, and as a purebred Scots/Irish/Devon mongrel I'll have that as "British" rather than "English" thank you!

Yep - dumb!! :D:D:D

Are you sure you're not related to Mace??!!

Originally posted by Keke:

zwintro.gif

:mad:

Stealing other pepole's funnypics galleries, eh? Why I oughta change that link to say "Keke is a thieving dumbass!" Then again, I probably can't be bothered, then again I just might. Not that you would care anyway...*walks off muttering to himself*

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Do other boards enjoy so many perceptive members? I wonder.....

Perhaps if you were more perceptive, you wouldn't. :D </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

And I'm not done with you yet Radley. Why don't you get with the program and start using PBEM helper? :mad: :mad: It's "Open" vs. "save as" clickity, clickity "What do I call this one?" stupidity. :mad: :mad:

Get it here.

Why should it matter to you if I use PBEM helper or not? What is it with you that you have to be so micro-managerial with everybody? Are you really that anal, that you can't just leave well enough alone? Are you that much of a control freak?

Answers to these and other boring questions about Axe will be answered tomorrow on:

<big>Axe: The Man No One Likes.</big>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

<big>Axe: The Man No One Likes.</big>

Assuming he's masculine or human.

Axe posted:

You hate me! You really, really hate me!

Boo responded:

Not all the time.

Just when I think about you.

Axe, I guess you have nothing to worry about then.

Mace

[ February 02, 2004, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]