Welcome to the Cheery Waffle: Slathering maggots in angry TNT since 2002

Snarker

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kitty:

Yeah, and PUS has no extra "S" in it either!! I am of GOODALE LINEAGE!!!!! SPELLING DOESN'T MEAN ****E! It's the amount and effect of the angry TNT chucked at your slithering enemies nads that counts!!!!

Hear, hear!! :mad: :mad:

Well I guess Snotball doesn't want to play after all. He just went to that other thread and posted this:

"Originally posted by Soddball:

Do you lot want Kitty back for good? She's off her flaming rocker."

I'm imploding with volcanic anger!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Snotball: *whining* "oh i'm ascared to play kitty! She's too angry! Oh hilfe! Hilfe! She's even angrier than Goodale! Oh she's nuts! She's a loon! Someone fetch my rubber underwear!"

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

I've got a rubber gnome. Would that help?

No, didn't think so.

Okay... I'll give it a go...

Ahem...

TNT... molten, slathering *honk*... maggoty thistles.

That didn't feel better at all.

So where's my turn, Snotty? =)

Kitty

My god, you're even more cretinous than Kinky and Slacks.

I'm at my wench's tonight, so NO CMAK!!

Daft bidj. :mad: :mad: :mad:

You can have your turn tomorrow, when I've written the briefings.

(Note to self: Briefings for Inferno: Axis: BURN EVERYTHING!!!! Allies: BURN EVERYTHING!!!! Both: Burn! BURN! BURRRRRNNNN!!!!)

Berli sucks Hamstertruppen todgers at this game. His sad little recon vehicle raced into a cunning ambush and took 4 (yeah, count em, you itchy scrotal pusstle) rifle grenades in the side. Then the crew bailed out and were promptly gangbanged by MasterGoodale's Max Boy Loving Department and the supporting flamethrower yummed up 7.62mm.

My reinforcements are in, and Berli burns like a strap-on stick of TNT. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

Can you say, "Whipped?" I knew you could. LOL Sissy boy scab sucker. The point is I'm trying to save your sorry-assed, twinkle-toed, amoeba-banging, skunk-piss-drinking, sheep-raping ass aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiive MAAAAGGOOOOT!!!

Kitty

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Can you say, "Whipped?" I knew you could. LOL Sissy boy scab sucker. The point is I'm trying to save your sorry-assed, twinkle-toed, amoeba-banging, skunk-piss-drinking, sheep-raping ass aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiive MAAAAGGOOOOT!!!

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

Say what you like. At least my bedtime companion isn't a Remington LadyShave. :mad:

Who's is? Mine are three strapping well hung AUSSIES who's TNT chucking . . . that's a metaphor for the immense power between their legs, maggot . . . abilities are far beyond any bi-sexual POMMIE!!!!!!!! :mad:

Kitty

Who's is? Mine are three strapping well hung AUSSIES who's TNT chucking . . . that's a metaphor for the immense power between their legs, maggot . . . abilities are far beyond any bi-sexual POMMIE!!!!!!!! :mad:

Oh feck it!! *kicks the other two Aussies out of her bed* :mad:

It only takes ONE AUSSIE to exceed the sexual prowess and power of one Pom by 50 times!!!! I'll keep Mace! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yeah! that's it, baby!!!! Chuck me that hot angry TNT!

Kitty