CMAK Demo invincible tank

chiavarm

I am playing this scenario as Axis and I'm seeing the same thing. specifically, I have all 15 of my Pz III's firing, and after 4 turns of this (very, very cool to see 15 tanks firing at once!) I've destroyed 3 Lee's and 1 Sherman and lost 6 of my own tanks. It's alot different from CMBB in which usually 1 or 2 shots will take out a tank, I'm constantly seeing richocets and broken-up shells on both sides. I've never seen half this much tank ammo spent with so few kills in CMBO or CMBB.

The hard part is, I don't want to try advancing my infantry until all enemy armor is taken out. But now I'm thinking that I should just go in while his tanks are shooting at mine, hopefully they'll get to the MLR and some cover before the US armor starts shooting at them.

I'm also going to try a rapid advance of some of my tanks to close the range. May be suicidal, but if I do a 1:1 exchange I'll finish with 2 or 3 tanks and he'll have none.

There is also a small ridge right in front of the US Lee's, if I make it about 100 meters I'll be in defilade until I close to about 60 meters, at which point I hope my 50's will penetrate!

Or maybe I'll do both and hope that my tank's dust will cover the infantry.

Who has won this scenario as axis and how did you do it?