mappack on cmmods

Originally posted by theike:

just posted another mappack with 43 smaller maps.

You might take a look, if you need some new battlegrounds. 2 player or maybe v ai in a quickbattle.

Thanks alot Ike. I played your other maps from your previous mappack and thought they were nicely done.

ah, cool smile.gif thx.

Hope the battles also were very exciting then.

pff, i didnt post another mappack for long because, well i was working on alot of new maps for over months (without saving to disc unfortunately) and kaboosh; my harddisk said, losing all i had. And really; darn; i had over 30 completely new big maps. Thats atleast 3 to 5 hours work on each map. I was so dissapointed i didnt come around to starting it up again for long. And when i did, just this came out; not much new stuff really, more editing and cutting what i had. Not that these maps arent playable and even nice and such, but,oh, the ones i lost....(trying new atempts at cornfieldlain slopes, small villages within them, everything so lovely in tune to oneself...all of them could make up to 2 or 3 new maps later-on cause they had alot going on everywhere...) i lost a love, i lost a love... i lost a home, i lost alot of lovely homes...

:confused:

(thank you for listening to my small memoriam... tongue.gif )

greets and enjoy your battles

[ March 06, 2006, 03:06 AM: Message edited by: theike ]

Glad to listen. It's nice to hear the details and TLC that go into the maps. It's so much better importing maps and not using the QB generated ones.

Sorry to hear about your HD crashing on you. They seem to do it at the worst of times.

What a nice replies...

I always thought more people should edit maps and share. Maps are an important part of the game(play).

I love watching and searching for exciting maps from others. If the map does its thing, there is always a battle to be found.

(stronger even: for me its the maps that get me going)

well, i shouldnt overdo it smile.gif

So cool to hear people have memories on them...lol