Yet ANOTHER Luftwaffe Uniform MOD released!

It's a mod of a mod, if you will. Actually, it's the results of Michael Dorosh pestering me ;) These were actually done hours ago, but I was busy actually playing CM:BB for a change (strange, I know).

What are they? An alternative set of LW uniforms, depicting the blue-gray Fliegerbluse on all units, instead of the camouflage jacket. The result is a pretty cool looking infantry mod smile.gif .

dbl_decal.jpg

Early version with new optional double-decal helmet.

blue_lw2.jpg

Late version with optional splinter-B helmet cover.

Note that there's something different about the screenshots (hint: I didn't have to beg Juju to take them this time). (Another hint: I found a use for the world's smallest CM:BB scenario) :D

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

(Another hint: I found a use for the world's smallest CM:BB scenario) :D

The first hint was easy, but I didn't get this one. You made them yourself without the downsampling problem??

Anyways, good work, Andrew!

Originally posted by Juju:

The first hint was easy, but I didn't get this one. You made them yourself without the downsampling problem??

Anyways, good work, Andrew!

Yeah--no (or minimal) downsampling this time! I was messing in the scenario editor and made the smallest map possible with minimal terrain and only a single infantry platoon. First thing I noticed from view 4 was the grass, then I zoomed into the infantry squads and was amazed! :D

And I, uh, think I forgot to upload the mod to the CM MOD Database. Better go do that now... smile.gif