This is fun...

Downloaded the demo a few days ago, after finding out Empire Deluxe wasn't what I wanted, and like to state that this is a great game. Very great game. Like jumping and screaming at the monitor great game.

All the scenarios seem to be well done, and it seems to me to be very realistic.

Yelnia Stare was a good scenario-especially since I had to come back from my infantry being completely pinned down to an all-out assault...thank god for T-34s.

Just saying that it was a good game. etc. Will attempt to get.

And the consensus of experienced users is that BFC didn't pick all that interesting scenarios for the Demo. Most of the battles in the real game are thought to be more interesting situations. (Unlike CMBO and CMAK, which have nicely chosen demo scenarios.)

Originally posted by Sidious:

...that this is a great game. Very great game. Like jumping and screaming at the monitor great game.

Bingo and Right On. And one of the things that makes it a great game are all of the extremely talented people involved, from the designers/programmers, to the testers, to all the players and participants of this forum. Oh, and the game is realistic, plays intuitively, and looks good too! :D

Enjoy!