Mod search: whitewashed 250/1 HT

Anyone know where an example of the above can be found? I have the zimorodock one, but that is pure white, doesn't match the chrizwit's wonderful whitewashed 251/1.

Would be very grateful if anyone out there can give me a lead.

cheers all

--edited to get the names and numbers right -- sorry!

[ November 27, 2004, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Sivodsi ]

I suggest you download Gorden Moleks cmmos HT packs from here,

GEM HT packs

The grey versions are on page 2.

Just extract the contents into a working folder, then delete everything but the numbers. Then rework the numbers by croping off the _ww off the end each one and move these reworked numbers into your bmp folder. This should give you all the half-tracks in a whitewash but the 250-11. Afterwards you can reinstall all the newer versions you have, but at the very least you will have 99% of the HT's in some form of a winterized look.

DEY

Thanks for the link for GEMs HT Pack. I looked around the site and in the HT file that I dl'd but couldn't find GEMs address to email him. The machine gun plate for the 251/10 comes up not winterized. I looked around and found that it is showing 13753.bmp and I tried creating a 113753.bmp but that didn't work. What I wanted to ask Gorden was what bmp number is that. Can you guide me or help me out?

Thanks

jt

Hi Jat,

There seems to be a screw up with the whitewashed gun shields for the grey HT's, they seem to be in the grey whitewashed GUN package. The bmp number for the 251/10 is #63753 and the 250/10 is #63713.

As stated these bmps are in Gordens WW gun packs at the same site.

I very much suggest that you download all those packs and install them, for a good starting point in winterizing your game.

DEY,

Thanks. I'm still using 56k and only get 4kps dl times. And that's on a lucky day. I have lots and lots of your mods. They are really good. The whitewashed ones. Are you strictly a whitewash man? I'd like to send you a bmp (just one bmp, not 8meg) for you to look at and maybe use. Would that be possible?

jt