Quick Newb Question..

Spoiler Warning about Scenario!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im relatively new to CMBB, played CMBO a bit.

I was playing that scenario last night where you have all King Tigers (death ride of the 490th?) and got 2 of them knocked out in the town on both roads. Pretty much nothing I can do right? Ive blocked the road for myself right?

[ April 14, 2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: Arzenal ]

Originally posted by Arzenal:

Im relatively new to CMBB, played CMBO a bit.

I was playing that scenario last night where you have all King Tigers (death ride of the 490th?) and got 2 of them knocked out in the town on both roads. Pretty much nothing I can do right? Ive blocked the road for myself right?

don't worry

the OTHER king tigers if you have any left can push the dead ones out of the way.

just give another tank an order to "move" straight thru the tanks that block the way and they will sort of "slide" them off to the side as they pass.

Good luck

-tom w

Don't know if this needs a spoiler alert or not, I'll post this as a general comment.

If you're approaching a built-up area and you have an excess of firepower available I'd advise you to start knocking down houses as a general matter of policy. Plays havoc with the defender, they don't much like it when an opponent does stuff like that. ;)