The cheery thread of MasterGoodales Angry TNT and Fury Maggots

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Does anyone here speak Australian?

Sure, I know this much, "Fosters is Australian for beer!" :D

There's also, "Throw a shrimp on the Barbie" which I never figured out. My daughter never mixed shrimp with her dolls. :confused:

Also, "G'day", which must be Australian, because Crocodile Dundee said it. tongue.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Brigadier:

I am afraid the dreaded C word will take my life

Canadian? Canuck? Canoodle? :confused: </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

So if you want to be included in Cheery Waffle, post here and tell me what side you want to be (Krauts or Russkies) and whether you want to be in infantry, support, vehicles, tanks or artillery.

I'd like to be in German infantry, in a battle-hardened squad, leading it with fury. Make me a greenie, in honour of my RL service.

[ May 21, 2003, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]

Does anyone here speak Australian?

No, but have you heard about the Archbishop of Australia, who personally converted ninety-two people, twenty-five of them inside the distance?

Nippy, excellent job on the AAR you posted. :D Will your esteemed opponent be adding his side to the thread any time soon?

Having an entire platoon of Pioneers hit with mortar fire while in split squads had to be a crusher. Morale gives way so fast when the squads are split. I'm surprised you ever got any of them back in action. :cool:

Advancing uphill through woods in the mud will wear out the best troops. Less motivated troops will take a lot of breaks for a smoke. ;) That's without an enemy soldier in sight, too.

Originally posted by Nippy:

P.S. What exactly was inferno? Well, besides what PlatCmdr is going to experence +25 seconds into his next turn.

Couldn't care, already expecting it...how predictable and right on cue. Btw, how's your cousin "Flank", he says you haven't called in awhile. :D

Oh, and you should be experiencing a few well placed explosions with the last turn sent...hope that doesn't shatter the resolve of your pathetic ass monkeys too much. :D

{edited to:}

1) Include the " :D ". I wouldn't want to be accussed of slinging angst without provocation...which I might add, I'm still waiting for Nipples}

2) Oh no, update time...is that a couple of your squads in the forest that won't be coming home for X-Mas? Should have stuck to humping bears. :D

[ May 21, 2003, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: PlatCmdr ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

Advancing uphill through woods in the mud will wear out the best troops.

*shakes head*

Dave, Dave, Dave,

Already laying down the groundwork for your excuses in our QB? And with not even a turn played yet.

Jas :mad: n

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

Advancing uphill through woods in the mud will wear out the best troops.

*shakes head*

Dave, Dave, Dave,

Already laying down the groundwork for your excuses in our QB? And with not even a turn played yet.

Jas :mad: n </font>

Turns out to all you MAGGOTS!!!!

Snotball i would like to be that worthless,useless platoon HQ that has no,zero combat bonuses of any kind.You know,the one that you remove from command and replace with a company HQ if possible.BTW,hope you troops brought their hard hats :D :mad:

Kinky enjoy my sig when you inevitably get it.Better make it good,because this is the last time.I hope you know what im refering to,if not i'll be happy to enlighten you.

Whino tsk tsk tsk,a gun on a hill,sitting in the open ground?I apreciate it,i just wish that i hadnt issued the wrong orders to my sharp shooter. :mad: :mad:

Sorry for slow turns,my situation has not improved,it will continue this way,or get worse.

Originally posted by nevermind:

Kinky enjoy my sig when you inevitably get it.Better make it good,because this is the last time.I hope you know what im refering to,if not i'll be happy to enlighten you.

Then please do enlighten me, cuz I don't have a clue what you are refering to, maggot! :mad:

CREOPATH ATT HAM, DEORCYNN!

Hey, this is Mike_the_wino. I hacked into Axe's account. Count me in for Cheery Waffle.

If head of the Romanian field kitchen hasn't been spoken for yet, I'll take it. Either that or latrine duty.

Thanks.

Got to get back to losing PBEMs to superior opponents.

Mike

Actually, it's not losing to superior opponents, it is tieing with inferior oppenents (namely you, ass-munch).

I would like to be on the German side as that is where the family originated. Personally I would prefer squad leader or a FT-HT but I would settle for a Brumbar.

[ May 21, 2003, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino ]

Oh, and you should be experiencing a few well placed explosions with the last turn sent...hope that doesn't shatter the resolve of your pathetic ass monkeys too much.

"Herr Major! We're taking heavy small arms and mortar fire near the objective!"

"Uh-huh."

"And our own 75mm strikes are landing a bit close."

"Yeah, and?"

"Well...they called us Ass monkeys in between bouts of sucking moss, mud, and floorboard."

"Fritz, let me tell you. That's the breaks when you work recon. Now be a good little trooper and keep tieing up half his force and sucking up more of his ammo."

"But...But..."

"Don't worry, I'm on my way now to keep you motivated. And by that I mean I shoot anyone that falls back or cowers. Oh, the untouched Jager Company (now with 50% more SMG per squad!) say "hi" and "sucks to be you" and "Thanks, bullet magnet"."

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

You'll all be receiving a hot can of fury from MasterGoodale tonight maggots! :mad: :mad:

GGGRRRGGRRGGRRGGRGRAGRGRAGRARGAGRGRGRGRRRR!!! :mad: :mad:

Which tonight, maggot? The tonight of most normal folk, or the tonight of a time-warped TNT chucking looney? And before you growl a word, I sent the turn last night. My last night, not yours.

:D I mean :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Nippy:

Oh, and you should be experiencing a few well placed explosions with the last turn sent...hope that doesn't shatter the resolve of your pathetic ass monkeys too much.

"Herr Major! We're taking heavy small arms and mortar fire near the objective!"

"Uh-huh."

"And our own 75mm strikes are landing a bit close."

"Yeah, and?"

"Well...they called us Ass monkeys in between bouts of sucking moss, mud, and floorboard."

"Fritz, let me tell you. That's the breaks when you work recon. Now be a good little trooper and keep tieing up half his force and sucking up more of his ammo."

"But...But..."

"Don't worry, I'm on my way now to keep you motivated. And by that I mean I shoot anyone that falls back or cowers. Oh, the untouched Jager Company (now with 50% more SMG per squad!) say "hi" and "sucks to be you" and "Thanks, bullet magnet"."

"Fritz, be afraid, be very afraid, as I noticed you were when running your squads away from cover and into the open. And btw, dem Russkies have plenty in the way of reserves...but don't you worry none, they won't bite unless you run into those little orange colored zones...

Ooops...sorry. Almost forgot you couldn't see them..."

Hmmm...would that be the untouched Jager squad on the horizon? Oh yeah, they got to taste a little lead just now too.

:D

.....So if you want to be included in Cheery Waffle, post here and tell me what side you want to be (Krauts or Russkies) and whether you want to be in infantry, support, vehicles, tanks or artillery....
Since I am a sailor and a maggot, I request an HQ position in a Soviet naval platoon.

Originally posted by _UXcva:

I am a...maggot.

Your honesty is refreshing in this thread of chronic lying.

Lying about CM skills. :mad:

Lying about sending turns. :mad:

Lying about sexual preferences. :eek:

But I digress....

Originally posted by _UXcva:

Since I am a sailor and a maggot...

That's so true, and it's so mature of you to admit it!! :D Killing my T-34s with panzershrecks at what looked like about 500 meters?? I've had panzershrecks so close to early T-34s that they could throw the shells at the buttoned Russians, and they still couldn't knock a single tank out. GGGGRRRR!!! :mad: :mad:

Edited to point out that I have sent turns to Keke, Axe, _UXcva, Prinz Eugen, WallyBob, and Paddington this evening. Can you guess from whom I haven't received a turn yet today? Would it help if I gave you the hint that he's probably melted his face with his psychotic TNT? Or that he's the biggest fury maggot ever? Or that his house is probably full of rats now, feeding on his crop of mold and his herd of ants? No, with a bunch of maggots like the ones populating this thread, these hints probably wouldn't help. tongue.gif

[ May 21, 2003, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Hmmm...would that be the untouched Jager squad on the horizon? Oh yeah, they got to taste a little lead just now too.

Hmmm...let see. One group just took fire from an unknown location. And there is only one 30 meter wide strip of trees in LOS of said unit. I wonder where that fire came from. Of course, the fact that this strip of trees is now in LOS of the Jager Companie's "Slow as molasses because we ate too much brautwurst this morning" Artillary arm should make things interesting.

In all seriouness (if that is ever possable on these threads) I am kicking myself in the ass ever so slightly over force selection. It seems that the ever lovable Waffen SS get one extra weapon that the regular army doesn't. The MG37(T)HMG. The firepower of an MG34 HMG with the speed and setup time almost as good as an LMG at no extra cost. And then there is the PanzerGrenadiers with their 2 MG34-LMGs per squad. Live and learn...

Two turns in two days from Motherofallthatisunholy! :eek:

Will maggots never cease?

(edited for 500th post hoopla!! Wheeee! Yippee! Ya-hoo!)

We now return you to your regular broadcasting.

[ May 21, 2003, 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]