The cheery thread of MasterGoodales Angry TNT and Fury Maggots

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've added DaveH to my Daddy List as a result of his victory in our first battle and updated my win/loss percentages!! :mad:

He'll pay a miserable, hot, flesh-melting price for this! :mad: Don't worry brood, the Daddy-ship won't last long.

Snarker has had quite an impressive stroke of good fortune as his Kitties are meowing quite contently and his Tiger is growling angily! :mad: I won't even discuss the pain I will inflict on this little maggot when the time is right.

Whino There's just something about Panthers and Tigers these days I guess. You think you're tough sitting up there on that ridge with those big guns don't ya maggot? The bigger they are the harder they fall puss pole. :mad: I want to let you in on a little secret of mine. You see, I recently began training my men in a special form of combat that I believe will prove useful in our little conflict. I call it "Spreading the Butter". :mad: What happens is my men ignore the big guns on the ridge because they can bypass them. They sneak through the woods all creepy-like with evil, dirt-smudged grins on their faces, and close in to close combat range. They spat blistering angry lead at the Krauts to keep their faces in the mud. :mad: Then, once they are face to face, they thrust their maggot-tipped bayonets into the soft, buttery bellies of the Krauts! They say "ARRARARARRARRARRAARAR!!!" :mad: as they wiggle the blade around and "Spread the Butter" so to speak.

Enjoy pecker lips. . .there's plenty of butter to "Go Around". :mad:

Keke you will NOT penetrate my defenses (or my ass you homo). Just give up and go home.

ASS69 this map sucks. But I'll still splash your innards all over it.

The rest of you aren't worthy of mention, except WallyBobber whom has done surprisingly well playtesting a scenario I created (Mein Kampf). Sorry C*ckBobber, no sig or daddy for this one it's a playtest. But I'm still going to win. Actually, I predict a draw - which tells me the units were pretty well balanced. Maggot.

Originally posted by MasterFruitCake:

Keke you will NOT penetrate my defenses (or my ass you homo). Just give up and go home.

You just can't let go, can you ? You can't mention Keke without mixing in some homosexual fantasies. I bet that is exactly what you crave. Remember that queers have their own forums, this thread is for hate, not for manly love.

Have I mentioned before how much I admire this thread? GGGGRRRGGGGHHHHHRR :mad: :mad:

You all make me wanna PUKE :mad: But that said, you have disarming way about you. ;)

MAGGOTS :mad: :mad:

[ May 21, 2003, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Brigadier ]

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

MasterDeepthroat, I will definitely make a deep penetration with some white hot TNT. But not on your ass, although you keep begging for it.

Originally posted by Brigadier:

Have I mentioned before how much I admire this thread? GGGGRRRGGGGHHHHHRR

You all make me wanna PUKE :mad: But that said, you have disarming way about you. ;)

MAGGOTS

NOOOOOooooo!!! Not an Aussie!! :eek: Aren't the herds of uber-Finns punishment enough for one thread?

Brigadier, are you up for a small (700-1,000 point) PBEM? I'll warn you, I have just started two PBEMs without either a German or a Russian to be seen. So either send me a setup, or tell me what you absolutely refuse to play before I send you one of mine. :D

MasterGoodale (you maggot), since you were gracious enough to add me to your list of Daddies, I hereby return your letter G! Use it in good health, until I wipe you out again.

BFC, is there some way you could modify the software on the Forum so if I exceed 8 graemlins I don't lose the entire message? I hate it when that happens!

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

One 1000 point Allied attack setup for Keke sent. I'll be the defending Kraut infantry, you have the attacking Combined Arms Soviet horde. Tell me what you think.

Me likes pudding.

GGGGGG AGAG AGGAAAGRGRAGRAGRAGRGR GR GR AGRAGR AGR AGR AGR AGR GRG RG GG G G GG GGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G G GG G G G GG GA AGRGRAAGR AGRAGRAGRARAGRGR AGRGR AAGRGR GG GG G GG GG G G G G GG G G G GGRAGR AGRAGRA GRAGRGARAGRGR AGRAGR GRAGRAAGR GRGRGR GRAGR GRGRAGR RAG AGRGRARGAGR GRGRGRA GRAGR AGRAGR AGRAGR GRAGR G GG G GGGGGGGGGRAGRA GRAGR AGRAGR AGRAGRA GRAGRGR AGRGRGR AAGRGRA GRA RGAGRA GRAGRA GRA GRAGRGRA AGRGRAAGR GRA GRAGRGR AGR GRAGR GRAGRGR!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

That's right puss pods I've got my G back thanks to that scuzz nuts DaveH and I don't plan on handing it over anytime soo to any one of you filthy maggots!! :mad:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGARGRAGRAGRGRAGR!!!! :mad:

God I love blistering you all with my bitter lead and melting your faces with my angry TNT!! :mad:

This game consumes my life you slithering gaggle of amoeba bangers!! :mad: When I get home tonight I better have an inbox chock full o' fury or flaming heads will roll into a big bin of sh*t maggots!! :mad:

GGGRAGRAGRAGRGRAAGRAGRGRAGRAGRAGGRAGAGRGRAGRRA RA RARAARGGRAGRGRAGRGRAGRAGRGRAGRAGRGRGGGGGGGGRRR!!! :mad:

GGGGGG AGAG AGGAAAGRGRAGRAGRAGRGR GR GR AGRAGR AGR AGR AGR AGR GRG RG GG G G GG GGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G G GG G G G GG GA AGRGRAAGR AGRAGRAGRARAGRGR AGRGR AAGRGR GG GG G GG GG G G G G GG G G G GGRAGR AGRAGRA GRAGRGARAGRGR AGRAGR GRAGRAAGR GRGRGR GRAGR GRGRAGR RAG AGRGRARGAGR GRGRGRA GRAGR AGRAGR AGRAGR GRAGR G GG G GGGGGGGGGRAGRA GRAGR AGRAGR AGRAGRA GRAGRGR AGRGRGR AAGRGRA GRA RGAGRA GRAGRA GRA GRAGRGRA AGRGRAAGR GRA GRAGRGR AGR GRAGR GRAGRGR!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Yes, I agree, deployment of your forces really do suck in our battle.

OOOOOoooohhhh, that was a good one!! :eek: :eek: :cool: :eek: :eek: :cool:

Good grief, Keke, do you live on this thread? :confused: I can't even get a one-line reply in before you're already there. So, do you still want a setup, or will you send one? Maggot! :D

[ May 21, 2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

Good grief, Keke, do you live on this thread? :confused: I can't even get a one-line reply in before you're already there. So, do you still want a setup, or will you send one? Maggot! :D

Let it be known that I have sent you a setup already. :mad:

And yes, I live here. :( :mad:

It may delight you all to learn that in honour of this thread, I have this very day commenced creation of the ultimate in scenarios: CHEERY WAFFLE.

I intend this to be unspeakably evil, worse even in its horror than Inferno.

To make it extra-special-evil, I will be including the forum names of willing volunteers. So if you want to be included in Cheery Waffle, post here and tell me what side you want to be (Krauts or Russkies) and whether you want to be in infantry, support, vehicles, tanks or artillery.

After literally an hour's ceaseless map creation, the dark spawn begins to take shape. Expect flames, huge explodikons, and gamey hoorishness.

Make me the blistering, furious, TNT-soaked artillery spotter maggot!! :mad: And give me lots of ammo! :mad:

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRARAGGRGRAGRAGRRA!!! :mad: :mad:

Which side, idiot?

You're not going in the new scenario until we finish our game - so shortly after Christmas.

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Make me the blistering, furious, TNT-soaked artillery spotter maggot!! And give me lots of ammo!

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRARAGGRGRAGRAGRRA!!!

Which side, idiot?</font>

Being the new guy in the thread and the resident craptank-O-phile* that I am, I wouldn't mind my name being applied to the first open slot to any low ranking Soviet unit in the following list:

Any Craptank

Any of the ISU or SU series

Tankettes

Flamethrower teams

DShK team

PRTD Team

*The "Craptank" label covers up to and currently includes:

T-60

T-70

T-26 *cough*T-Twentysh*t*cough*

BT-5/7

Non-Radio equiped conscript T-34s if needed

Since I'm here and free at the moment, I have a new map (Soviet Attacker) I wouldn't mind trying out. It's version 1.03, moderate woods and a small town with a rail yard. Any takers?

P.S. What exactly was inferno? Well, besides what PlatCmdr is going to experence +25 seconds into his next turn.

Originally posted by Soddball:

To make it extra-special-evil, I will be including the forum names of willing volunteers. So if you want to be included in Cheery Waffle, post here and tell me what side you want to be (Krauts or Russkies) and whether you want to be in infantry, support, vehicles, tanks or artillery.

With my Teutonic ancestry, impeccable lineage and perfect breeding you can chalk me up as a German officer. Plus I look fantastic in lederhosen and like eating sausage.

Chin chin,

Teddy

Hmmmm, let's see.

MasterGoodale -- horrible; Prinz Eugen -- disgusting; Snarker -- laughable; Shosties4th -- pitiful; Dave H -- abhorent; Paddington -- horrendous; Jim Boggs -- vile.

Thesaurus -7

Brood maggots - 0

Jas :mad: n

Being a reporter I would love to be a Russian NKVD propaganda officer but since they aren't modelled in the game, I'll take a mean Ruskie platoon commander. Regular or better, please.

[ May 21, 2003, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Brigadier:

Have I mentioned before how much I admire this thread? GGGGRRRGGGGHHHHHRR

MAGGOTS

NOOOOOooooo!!! Not an Aussie!! :eek: Aren't the herds of uber-Finns punishment enough for one thread?

Brigadier, are you up for a small (700-1,000 point) PBEM? I'll warn you, I have just started two PBEMs without either a German or a Russian to be seen. So either send me a setup, or tell me what you absolutely refuse to play before I send you one of mine. :D

MasterGoodale (you maggot), since you were gracious enough to add me to your list of Daddies, I hereby return your letter G! Use it in good health, until I wipe you out again.

BFC, is there some way you could modify the software on the Forum so if I exceed 8 graemlins I don't lose the entire message? I hate it when that happens! </font>

Hey, this is Mike_the_wino. I hacked into Axe's account. Count me in for Cheery Waffle.

If head of the Romanian field kitchen hasn't been spoken for yet, I'll take it. Either that or latrine duty.

Thanks.

Got to get back to losing PBEMs to superior opponents.

Mike

[ May 21, 2003, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]