Here we go again — it's the thread of Cheery Refreshing Waffling Monkeys

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for the kind words and thoughts. smile.gif It is so appreciated by both myself and Paula.

I wish I had better news tonight but my parents just left after visiting my uncle. He saw the oncologist tonight and the prognosis is 12-18 months even with radiation and chemo. And even if the cancer shrinks it will still remain inoperable because it is in stage four and is, for all intents and purposes, inseperable from his pancreas.

On the up side, Paula's grandmother is doing better today. My grandmother is no better but no worse.

And on the plus, plus side, all of you stink at CMBB. :mad:

I'll be away until Sunday evening with family so no turns until then. I'm sure you can all use the break. Especially Mike. He's probably tired from dealing out so much woe and destruction to my troops. :mad:

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Thanks everyone for the kind words and thoughts. smile.gif It is so appreciated by both myself and Paula.

I wish I had better news tonight but my parents just left after visiting my uncle. He saw the oncologist tonight and the prognosis is 12-18 months even with radiation and chemo. And even if the cancer shrinks it will still remain inoperable because it is in stage four and is, for all intents and purposes, inseperable from his pancreas.

On the up side, Paula's grandmother is doing better today. My grandmother is no better but no worse.

And on the plus, plus side, all of you stink at CMBB. :mad:

I'll be away until Sunday evening with family so no turns until then. I'm sure you can all use the break. Especially Mike. He's probably tired from dealing out so much woe and destruction to my troops. :mad:

Jas :mad: n

Our prayers are with you and we will be here when you get back.

Godspeed my friend.

The fierce battle of Stalins Organ versus 86smopuiM

is now over.

So far, he has done the best against me of all u lot. 56%(Axis, me) to 44%(Allied, him), Draw.

While not a certain victory on my part, its not the crushing defeat that he promised me.

No sig for you!

C'mon maggots, anyone else want to try?

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

The fierce battle of Stalins Organ versus 86smopuiM is now over.

So far, he has done the best against me of all u lot. 56%(Axis, me) to 44%(Allied, him), Draw.

I hate to have to correct you (that's a lie), but I believe we had a 54%(Allied, you) to 46%(Axis, me) draw in the BDLRM. As anyone, maybe even you, can clearly see, that is a better score than Stalin's Organ managed against you. :mad: :mad:

I can squeeze in another CMBB PBEM. In other words, send me the setup, maggot!! :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

I hate to have to correct you (that's a lie), but I believe we had a 54%(Allied, you) to 46%(Axis, me) draw in the BDLRM. As anyone, maybe even you, can clearly see, that is a better score than Stalin's Organ managed against you. :mad: :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: You are correct sir. You are The Uber One. As you are so Uber, you send me te setup. This time it's for sigs.

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

I hate to have to correct you (that's a lie), but I believe we had a 54%(Allied, you) to 46%(Axis, me) draw in the BDLRM. As anyone, maybe even you, can clearly see, that is a better score than Stalin's Organ managed against you.

:mad: :mad: :mad: You are correct sir. You are The Uber One. </font>

I vote if Mastergoodale doesn't appear by Friday, we remove his name from the thread title but keep the Cheery Waffle part. He's hardly ever here anymore, playing Call of Duty I bet. It's, like, unseemly is what it is. :mad: I mean, you wouldn't call McDonald's McDonald's if Ronald ran off with Wendy, now would you?

If Dave Thomas was alive he wouldn't tolerate his daughter dating any clowns. Who is this MasterGoodale of which you speak?

I need a drink after reading that.

<big>HEY!! :mad: :mad: </big>

I vote if Mastergoodale doesn't appear by Friday, we remove his name from the thread title but keep the Cheery Waffle part. (snip the fast food parts)
We hardly ever put MisterGoodale's worthless name in the title any more, so it won't make much difference. After a year of us keeping the maggot safely penned up here, I think the rest of the forum members will just have to take their chances with him. So yes, let's definitely continue with Cheery Waffles, but with fewer residents of New Hampshire. Does that seem appropriate? What do Soddball and Abbott think, since they caged the beast in the first place? :D:D

Originally posted by Leeo:

Point the way to The Queen. Don't make me come back there!

Yes, I've noted the disappearance of YK2. MasterGoodale, Jewel Encrusted TNT Chucker has also gone walk about. Were it not for my impression that the former is too smart, and the latter too consumed with whatever shiny object or new game drops in his lap, I'd be looking here too, Mr. Cabbage.

Originally posted by Leeo:

Possibly she took my assassination of her in A.E.B's challenge a bit too seriously. redface.gifredface.gif

Or maybe she has simply come to her senses. With luck she recognized that Seanachai doesn't really need a Queen. A personality implant, yes of course; but a Queen, certainly not. That goes for all the other pitiful, vile creatures trapped in that thread located on the wrong side of the tracks as well. YK2, wherever you are hiding, keep up the good work! :D:D

There are programs to help people like you become valuable members of society again, after you've escaped the clutches of the foul PENGuins. I think it's pretty similar to the deprogramming for escaped cult members, for obvious reasons. tongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

Yes, I've noted the disappearance of YK2. MasterGoodale, Jewel Encrusted TNT Chucker has also gone walk about. Were it not for my impression that the former is too smart, and the latter too consumed with whatever shiny object or new game drops in his lap, I'd be looking here too, Mr. Cabbage. </font>