Here we go again — it's the thread of Cheery Refreshing Waffling Monkeys

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Grrr. It keeps bouncing back.

My turns of fury are going out fine to Snarker, Crow and Mike. (More's the pity for them.) :mad:

Any ideas?

Send a short text message with no attachment. If that goes through, try sending your turn in a different form than PBM.

Becket should check with his ISP to see if their spam filter is rejecting your sends. Oh, and Axe, prepare to die on the beaches. Maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. Municipal elections are over now too. First provincial, then local. And a federal one next spring.

The one thing you don't usually hear from the candidates is what they hear when they're out on the campaign trail.

Complaints to municipal candidates about Canada's military.

Complaints to provincial candidates about the federal budget.

Complaints to federal candidates about garbage pickup.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again; democracy simply doesn't work." — Kent Brockman

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." — Sir Winston Churchill.

And before anybody jumps down my throat — this being Remembrance Day in Canada — I'm kidding. Kind of. :mad:

[ November 11, 2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

My turns of fury are going out fine to Snarker, Crow and Mike. (More's the pity for them.) :mad:

Pity for me? Are we playing the same game...are you two-timing with anotehr Mike?? Pity me not in our game oh bucket of Axle Grease, for so far we are only fighting you on the beaches - in the unlikely event you ever get past that there's still the fields and streets to come ....metaphorically speaking.

Did I tell you that my aT capability consists solely of flame throwers and satchel charges, and you haven't really come close to them yet?

I thought the hot liquid petrochemicals might help ensure the TNT is sufficiently molten!!

Any ideas?

Lots, but damned if I'm going to share them with yo - get your own!! tongue.gif

Grrr. It keeps bouncing back.

Any ideas?

That's bizarre. I'll send you additional email addys to try.

[ November 11, 2003, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Oh looky, SassMonkey01 on a bad hair day:

bc3dx-10.jpg

So Axe looked like that before going bald? No wonder his barber was scared...or amused.

What has MasterGoodale and mike_the_wino in common? They are both no-turn-sending tactically challenged wankers, that's what they are!!! :mad:

After leaving a trail of wrecked and burned corpses in my wake in the General Forum, I return here to see that you sad dangleberries are arguing over who's the cutest. :rolleyes:

You make me retch. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm so angry, I could only be cheered up by the release of CM:AK and the chance to go medieval on the arses of all you filthbuckets - plus the snotgobbling whore Seanachai who has yet to feel my wrath.

I plan to have a single, short game against MasterGoodale, to save time filling out my Sig. :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

After leaving a trail of wrecked and burned corpses in my wake in the General Forum... (snip)

Soddball, I read a few of your posts in the GF. Looked to me like you were most interested in discussing your dietary requirements, not to mention the results you experience after eating a salad. I'm not saying your posts didn't cause any "wrecked and burning corpses", but I suspect most of the carnage was self inflicted. After reading your posts I felt the urge to wash my eyes repeatedly, as if some caustic material had gotten in them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I forgot to thank you for helping add to my sig line Dave — that is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long, long time.

Paula hated it and my father didn't get half the jokes (w00t, s'up, WTF) so it must have been funny.

AAAAAHHHHHHHH MOTHERLAND!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

(For those who haven't seen it, Dave posted a link to a flash presentation of the end of the world. Do a search. Your funny bone will thank you.)

Edited to add the link for you lazy slobs. :mad:

[ November 12, 2003, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

After leaving a trail of wrecked and burned corpses in my wake in the General Forum... (snip)

Soddball, I read a few of your posts in the GF. Looked to me like you were most interested in discussing your dietary requirements, not to mention the results you experience after eating a salad. I'm not saying your posts didn't cause any "wrecked and burning corpses", but I suspect most of the carnage was self inflicted. After reading your posts I felt the urge to wash my eyes repeatedly, as if some caustic material had gotten in them. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

God save the Queen.

*snicker*

Oh, man, your sig is going to look like a whore's vomit when I've finished with you. :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you're lucky, we'll let you have your President back in one piece. :mad: </font>

Boggs was upset, "What the hell do we need to have a meeting about the internet for? Nobody is using it hardly anymore!"

The conference room quickly filled and the CEO began the meeting. "Gentlemen, we have isolated a potential problem with the company's internet usage and the new software that we have installed has put a stop to unauthorized usage of the internet. I believe that the message is clear to all concerned."

Boggs thought to himself, "Yeah, and it truly sucks!"

The CEO continued, "With that in mind and the fact that the software is working so well, I have decided to delegate the review of the prior day's activity to Jim Boggs. He will have the password and will be the only one authorized to access the program. I will require a report anytime he sees something amiss. I DO NOT expect to hear anything negative from Jim."

Boggs was stunned, "Oh my.........." :D

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Boggs was upset, "What the hell do we need to have a meeting about the internet for? Nobody is using it hardly anymore!"

The conference room quickly filled and the CEO began the meeting. "Gentlemen, we have isolated a potential problem with the company's internet usage and the new software that we have installed has put a stop to unauthorized usage of the internet. I believe that the message is clear to all concerned."

Boggs thought to himself, "Yeah, and it truly sucks!"

The CEO continued, "With that in mind and the fact that the software is working so well, I have decided to delegate the review of the prior day's activity to Jim Boggs. He will have the password and will be the only one authorized to access the program. I will require a report anytime he sees something amiss. I DO NOT expect to hear anything negative from Jim."

Boggs was stunned, "Oh my.........." :D

Congratulations, Jim. The fox has officially been given the keys to the henhouse. :eek: :D

(snip) I look forward to shagging your forces repeatedly and savagely on the battlefield. :mad:

I'm looking forward to watching you try, you limey maggot! :D:D:D

Oh, and feel free to keep the president in Jolly Olde England as long as you want, preferably in the Tower. Or send him to Canada, or anywhere else. :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

God save the Queen.

*snicker*

Oh, man, your sig is going to look like a whore's vomit when I've finished with you. :mad: :mad: :mad:

If you're lucky, we'll let you have your President back in one piece. :mad: </font>