Gun knocked out

As usual, i was playing CMBB, this time as defender and had some AT guns. The map was pretty big and i eventually got bored of checking every turn "is this AT gun still functional?"

I think it would work better, if there was always a little message "Knocked out" when an AT gun is destroyed, like there are messages when a tank is destroyed.

I know there are warning labels, but they show everything else too: low ammo, pinned and panicked troops and all that, so it can be hard to see where your gun actually is and is it working or not.

What do you think? Would this be a nice little feature for CMAK?

-Parachu-

Shift-G

will show u the information of the status of your units.

But i dont like the idea of warnings by the computer, popping up in boxes ore in voice ore whatever.

It will keep on going on and on whenever a battle gets messy.

I dont like to get disturbed when im in my own little world tongue.gif

[ August 21, 2003, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: theike ]

No; but i see where your coming from;

Playing bigger maps, with alot to do at different places...and especialy at the front, can make u forget to look at the rear, ore where-ever.

Its called FOW :D

(I just forgot to move my reinforcements to the front...i took a look at them, thought; 'AHA!!!'

made a mental note to move them later in that turn...went back to where i was doing my 'pfff-this-is-tricky-here-attack', and just forgot about my mental note. tongue.gif )

In bigger battles on bigger maps (btw i dont play scenarios with too much craters and fire in it from the strart) the laggyness can also be such a burdon that u dont view around as much as u should.

Guess if u want to really play it well u will have to take your time.