Stop the Bull Madmatt

Originally posted by Agitatsii i Propagandy:

Sparky, you sure seem full of roughage and wind ;) . As for mental health I will give you a GAF of 45.

Seanachai would no doubt love to have a battle of wits with you, but It's doubtful you're equipped.

Mace

PS My bet is this one of our frequently banned ex-members attempting another bit of a 'stir of the pot'

[ June 07, 2003, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Free Tibet! Or something!!

Do you think its funny?

You dissapointing me here ,Gaylord ,very much.

PS: something smart.

Agitatsii, to answer you question, NO, we did not add any form of copy protection to the patch. Its hard to tell from your reply above what your on about, but it sounds like you may own the CDV version of CMBB as they do use copy protection in order to protect the CD's. If thats the case, please feel free to take it up with them as it is their policy to use such measuers.

Dan

[ June 07, 2003, 05:37 AM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]

I probably should not post this, because this whole copy protection issue is very delicate, but when 1.02 patch came, I had to re-read my original and bought CDV version disc again with a better copy protection program, so that my virtual drive worked. I didn't have to change the virtual drive software. Now I have changed the virtual drive software for other reasons, and I didn't have to do anything with 1.03 patch, it still works.

@Kwazydog

Yeah. you are right I have the CDV game. Just because I was too eager to play CM I bought it from CompUSA :( . My bad. Should have ordered the game from BF and patiently wait for it to arrive ;) .

@Mace

Seanachai would no doubt love to have a battle of wits with you, but It's doubtful you're equipped
Bleedin' pointless intervention :confused: Wipe your nose, get back to the corner and play with your doodle --oz style.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Fish are friends, not food!

Again , Gaylord ,they are not friends

Fish are forefathers.

Guest konrad
Originally posted by vyshka:

whats the big deal about virtual drive anyways?

People think they are immortal.

Originally posted by vyshka:

whats the big deal about virtual drive anyways?

Is it too much a pain to actually put a CD in a drive? If you want to listen to music or something, rip the CDs to mp3 and get on with life.

PBEM with several different games in an evening. Of course the moves come in with games intersected.

Computers that are behind a wall for noise reduction.

I have a gazillion of CD-ROM drives ($1 for SCSI CDROM drives :cool: )

[ June 07, 2003, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: redwolf ]