How about having our QB force purchasing to be exactly the same as it is in the Scenario Design area of CM? Let us change the ammo or reduce the size of a tank platoon and face the consequences in points when we buy for a QB. This might alleviate the need to add Shadow 1st Hussar's idea to the QB parameter page.

But if you lowered your ammo, would you get more points to spend? I would loose even more sleep over my PBEMs if I had even less ammo than I have now.

I think that it would be exploited if you got more points for less ammo. You could just have a bunch of suicide squads then; especially on defense.

Chad

Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

But if you lowered your ammo, would you get more points to spend? I would loose even more sleep over my PBEMs if I had even less ammo than I have now.

I think that it would be exploited if you got more points for less ammo. You could just have a bunch of suicide squads then; especially on defense.

Chad

I mean for the scenario editor.

Here's a big second on that. I am tired of having to edit each and every unit.

Also how about a random experience tab so you could buy units with a variety of experience levels without having to edit each one?

Make things easier for the scenario designers and we will give you some real eyepoppers to play with.