Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Hi, New to CM.

Been playing CloseCombat since CC2 was new on the shelves So I am not new to the area.

but with CC5: GSJ starting to wan I was looking for something new to play and picked up CM:BB SE on ebay this week.

Well just saying hi,

going to be picking up CM:AK as soon as I can find it locally if I can.

You'll be glad you picked the game up.

Play some games against the AI, download a mod or two. Then jump in and play a PBEM game, it's where all the real fun is at. For some reason, PBEM games of CM are the only games I don't mind losing. Maybe it's the fact that each turn takes only a few minutes so I don't feel too invested in any one game. Or maybe it's becaue if you have enough games going, you are bound to be winnning one of them.

Jason

hi, a lot of cc and steel panthers players have come to the cm series. if you modded cc, you will love cm. so much easier to mod.

order cmak direct from battlefront. they give good service, and keep all the money. that way they can support us and develop the next generation game.

Originally posted by Panzer_M:

PBEM? meaning?

sorry.

also where do you guys meet up for H2H?

Like for CC, we used to use the Zone alot.

Try the opponent finder threads, also there is a live chat room to get head to head opponents on line.